ZanWood

Oct 14, 2021
No man I’m an idiot I didn’t see that you put another 2 links cause when you posted the video i had seen the first link that for me is blocked so I’m still an idiot and I apologize for that

rulermaster821

Mar 11, 2023
Imagine how much more wild it would be if she was getting triple teamed by JQ, Zarya, and Widowmaker. Also, Mei's such a fat slut. She deserves to be turned into half-conscious futa fuckmeat.
I second that, fat sluts deserve to get all the futa dick there is

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
how fat is a fat slut tho, we talking a loveseat, 3 seater leather sofa? cos theres "more cushion for the pushing", then theres "im having a bit of trouble finding the hole under your fupa", then theres "im sinking into her jelly-like abyss never to be seen again" and im not really a fan of the last two :unsure:

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
I think the main issue with Rad (and don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan) is that he somehow feels the need to exaggerate every single aspect of his animations from the sex itself to the models. If it's fat (and I like fat too) then it's a flabbergasting monstrosity like Mei. The moment he realizes he realizes he can take the foot off the gas pedal now and again, use realistic models once in while, insert moments of tenderness, foreplay, kissing here and there, I believe his animations will be even better. Does his present style prevent me from enjoying it? Absolutely not. Every time he releases something is a good day for me.

Stephencore

May 3, 2023
Not too big fan of Mei in that one, feels like she got even more fat than the last time. A bit too much for my taste, chubby would've been nice.
Junker Queen was fucking fire tho, and that face that she made lmao, like from American Psycho:

american-psycho-patrick-bateman.gif JQAP.gif

Last edited:

Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024
I think the main issue with Rad (and don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan) is that he somehow feels the need to exaggerate every single aspect of his animations from the sex itself to the models. If it's fat (and I like fat too) then it's a flabbergasting monstrosity like Mei. The moment he realizes he realizes he can take the foot off the gas pedal now and again, use realistic models once in while, insert moments of tenderness, foreplay, kissing here and there, I believe his animations will be even better. Does his present style prevent me from enjoying it? Absolutely not. Every time he releases something is a good day for me.
Me I can’t agree with that I think his mei is sexy

Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024
Bro, I love Mei. I think she's sexy in this animation, too. It's just she could be sexier with a little less exaggeration.

Example:
Yeah but that’s what other creators are for diversity Ive never seen a version of mei like rad but that one Ive seen plenty of not to discredit it but rads is fresh for me at least

Reactions: jtemper
Apr 19, 2024
Second this. Reminds me of 26regionsfm. All of his work is women getting pounded by massive monsters, 1 on 1, 2 on 1, gangbangs, whatever.
But even 26Region will throw in some kissing, teasing and something a bit softer before getting to the fast-paced fucking (I like Rad's style of animation with the fucking though)

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote