davreq

Jul 5, 2021
I wonder, when we are gonna get a futa on futa? I am not complaining, rad's work it's really good, but would be good to watch 2 futa fucking for the dominance and make the other futa her fuck toy.

Reactions: izombie and Emantis

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
I hope never I don’t see what people like about it
as a futa on male enjoyer
idk why i can't enjoy futa on futa
it does nothing for me lmao
Some days i wanna see a futa fuck a girl
Some days i wanna see a futa fuck a dude

lmao

Reactions: Lazlos

davreq

Jul 5, 2021
how do 2 futas "fuck for dominance"? do they take their erect dicks and sword fight?
It can be they fuck each other and the one who cums first lose, and the loser becomes the fuck toy of the winner, it can be applied to characters of fighting games, (tekken, doa, kof) in mortal kombat case it stays futa on woman and the winner does a Futality

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JAV4Life

MiKeWikOwSki

Nov 4, 2023
It can be they fuck each other and the one who cums first lose, and the loser becomes the fuck toy of the winner, it can be applied to characters of fighting games, (tekken, doa, kof) in mortal kombat case it stays futa on woman and the winner does a Futality
I mean the premise is fine but how does one go about fucking each other? Its not like they can take turns or something

davreq

Jul 5, 2021
I mean the premise is fine but how does one go about fucking each other? Its not like they can take turns or something
They may making it some kind of competition thats why i said the one who cums first losesand the loser becomes the fucktoy, or force each other in a fighting scene that end up in fucking, but that depends if the artist can make the scene

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote