RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Mei's bodytype isnt my cup of tea either but some people like it, no need to be rude about it dude
Eh I liked it but it's fine if others don't like it. Plus in my opinion the Mei animation felt like a "trying something new" animation than his usual thing.
The entire model looked off with her head being a slightly different shade from her body in some shots and the ass shaking part of the animation just looked weird imo
I'm attracted to that body type but Mei with cellulite looked weird since she's so stylized.

Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024
Eh I liked it but it's fine if others don't like it. Plus in my opinion the Mei animation felt like a "trying something new" animation than his usual thing.
The entire model looked off with her head being a slightly different shade from her body in some shots and the ass shaking part of the animation just looked weird imo
I'm attracted to that body type but Mei with cellulite looked weird since she's so stylized.
I actually loved the ass shaking part that was my favorite part in the video tbh and I actually didn’t see anything wrong with the model besides someone pointing out her feet but other than that I thought was good

Last edited:

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
To me it was fine and looked realistic but I just prefer rounder asses imo
Just me though lol
You're not alone. While I thought Mei's model was not "ideal" I also think he did a lot of great things in that video. As I've said before, Rad is very extreme so it's expected some of his stuff will be polarizing. I still don't really get why a person would feel the need to come here and simply post a one-liner saying they don't like it and therefore giving everyone that watches this thread a notification (looks like trolling to me), but, well it's within their right and we shouldn't overreact. Just agree to disagree and move on to talk about more interesting things like round asses and how fucking hot the next one looks like.

Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024
You're not alone. While I thought Mei's model was not "ideal" I also think he did a lot of great things in that video. As I've said before, Rad is very extreme so it's expected some of his stuff will be polarizing. I still don't really get why a person would feel the need to come here and simply post a one-liner saying they don't like it and therefore giving everyone that watches this thread a notification (looks like trolling to me), but, well it's within their right and we shouldn't overreact. Just agree to disagree and move on to talk about more interesting things like round asses and how fucking hot the next one looks like.
I really want the video right now but the longer he works on it the better the animation and hopefully longer video

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote