Unity Abandoned Rain 18 | Ecchi Horror [v0.3a] [Ecchi Game's]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I'm not sure what to do here...I collected all weapons, killed some zombies and drove around in the car for a while...all naked of course...is there more???

recettear

Apr 29, 2018
I found mansion with tonns of zombies and BILLY but after i enter the mansion all my weapons dissapear. I beat all zombies except Billy without any weapons but he is too strong.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
if its echhi, why the heck is there sex in the tags?
Because it's "ecchi", not "ecchi suru", maybe?
The game being called "dirty horror" doesn't tell anyone anything about what type(s) of sexual content is included.
It could be called "ecchi handyman" and not actually have any sex in it. He could just be a peeper, so it would get "voyeur" but not "sex".
Hence tags are necessary to define.

Reactions: derakino999

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
Because it's "ecchi", not "ecchi suru", maybe?
The game being called "dirty horror" doesn't tell anyone anything about what type(s) of sexual content is included.
Hence tags are necessary to define.
Got it. Didn't even know that ecchi suru exists, thanks.

Reactions: derakino999

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
there is a severe lack of control details, how do I exit a car, how long do i press to go to the bathroom, seems like most of my actions are so clunky that managing to do them is up to chance.

brewit77

Mar 24, 2020
Not sure the game download from this thread is the latest version. I downloaded the version from their itch.io page and it's more advanced. (Unless the NOPY link isn't updated).

Just4m0dss

Aug 24, 2020
It's a nice game but little broken and are missing a few basic things like a map, objective on screen, a better car camera, sound volume, button remap, a visible stamina bar (the stamina is terrible)

Controls:
WASD = Move
E - Interact
V - Melee
I - Open inventory
Space - Jump
Shift - Run
Q - Roll
P - Teleport you to the car (don't work inside environments/Buildings)
C - walk botton? on this mode you can't run or jump
Tab - Change Camera
? - Crouch (Tab don't crouch anymore)

Car controls:
C - Change Camera
Q - handbreak
P - Leave car
R - You teleport to spawn (if you interact with the machine? checkpoint maybe?)

After leave the main house you can get the weapons on the back of the car, but the weapons are useless cause you can't use them inside environments/Buildings so what the point of having?

Factory: You enter here through the big white square (enter the square and press E), here you can kill the factory boss, to fight him you need to pass through the buildens and enter the blue door, I don't know if he drops anything because I used melee on him and he disappeared.

Billy Mansion: You enter here through the main door (just press E) Here you can kill billy on his room.

City: I didn't have the patience to explore here with the bad stamina of the game.
Church: There's nothing here.
Greenhouse (and some houses): nothing here.
random parking lot: there's nothing here.

I don't have any ideia what interacting with the machine outsite the house (spawn) do.

I Already spend too much time on this game for nothing, i don't killed billy because he is too strong if anyone figure out how you kill him or use your weapons, please tell me

BTW: I don't find how to put tattoo on the character or the adult scene

here a random map that I made on paint

Last edited:

time4revenge

Apr 3, 2018
usually i never comment to any game but this game is so bad i feel like i need to say how bad this game is
-controls are awful
-there is no explanation
-map is unnecessary big and empty
-there is no content at all
-its like pre alpha version

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
what a fucking terrible game, it has so many small issues I could go on for hours

1613644514732.png

holster and mili bag, good, but no belt so it's literally floating. also, shitty tattoo texture.

1613644612367.png

literally no shading, shit looks like fisher price my first roblox game

and you might say ''turkler why are you shitting on games you haven't even played?'' because I know for a fact it's not going to get any better from this. just from the screenshots alone, I strongly doubt it'll end up as anything decent when it's so incompetently put together.

Last edited:

kokokokoko2020

Jun 5, 2020
It's a nice game but little broken and are missing a few basic things like a map, objective on screen, a better car camera, sound volume, button remap, a visible stamina bar (the stamina is terrible)

Controls:
WASD = Move
E - Interact
V - Melee
I - Open inventory
Space - Jump
Shift - Run
Q - Roll
P - Teleport you to the car (don't work inside environments/Buildings)
C - walk botton? on this mode you can't run or jump
Tab - Crouch (Only works if you press C)

Car controls:
C - Change Camera
Q - handbreak
P - Leave car
R - You teleport to spawn (if you interact with the machine? checkpoint maybe?)

After leave the main house you can get the weapons on the back of the car, but the weapons are useless cause you can't use them inside environments/Buildings so what the point of having?

Factory: You enter here through the big white square (enter the square and press E), here you can kill the factory boss, to fight him you need to pass through the buildens and enter the blue door, I don't know if he drops anything because I used melee on him and he disappeared.

Billy Mansion: You enter here through the main door (just press E) Here you can kill billy on his room.

City: I didn't have the patience to explore here with the bad stamina of the game.
Church: There's nothing here.
Greenhouse (and some houses): nothing here.
random parking lot: there's nothing here.

I don't have any ideia what interacting with the machine outsite the house (spawn) do.

I Already spend too much time on this game for nothing, i don't killed billy because he is too strong if anyone figure out how you kill him or use your weapons, please tell me

BTW: I don't find how to put tattoo on the character or the adult scene

here a random map that I made on paint
Is there a way to play this with a PC and a game controller?

Theodon

May 10, 2018
So, it's finished already? Or is it more like 0.0.1-prealpha1 kind of 1.0?

I always wanted resident evil with more actual sex in it, but so far I haven't found anything relatively similar and every project that showed some promise died in the early stages of development.
Bioasshard is a game real good one with 2 levels

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes