Unity Abandoned Rain 18 | Ecchi Horror [v0.3a] [Ecchi Game's]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
what a fucking terrible game, it has so many small issues I could go on for hours

View attachment 1042383

holster and mili bag, good, but no belt so it's literally floating. also, shitty tattoo texture.

View attachment 1042385

literally no shading, shit looks like fisher price my first roblox game

and you might say ''turkler why are you shitting on games you haven't even played?'' because I know for a fact it's not going to get any better from this. just from the screenshots alone, I strongly doubt it'll end up as anything decent when it's so incompetently put together.
you nitpick over the most irrelevant things

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
you nitpick over the most irrelevant things
not really, a general lack of polish is usually a big sign of a shit game. if a developer doesn't even care about how their game looks, which is usually what draws people into the game in the first place, I doubt they're going to care about the mechanics either. it looks like shit, smells like shit, probably is shit.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
not really, a general lack of polish is usually a big sign of a shit game. if a developer doesn't even care about how their game looks, which is usually what draws people into the game in the first place, I doubt they're going to care about the mechanics either. it looks like shit, smells like shit, probably is shit.
fair enough but hey even if the game is not polished what about the H she is cute that's enough i'm here to fap at a chick getting dicked not to nitpick about the textures or shaders or floating belts or whatever

Reactions: turkler

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
It's a bug that you can't change the weapons you're wearing, so you'll have to find a way to display the cursor so you can change them.

Secondly, I find it frustrating that none of the buttons are shown. And the fact that there's no menu, so you launch the game and start immediately.

A huge map so that there are only zombies near the house and in a few other places doesn't make sense. There's a huge, empty field all around where you can get lost without any zombies to kill or anything.

It takes up resources unnecessarily (having to generate all that to have nothing to do there.) Plus, you'd have to block access temporarily, until you add zombies everywhere.

Too bad the character doesn't have any clothes, it would be more logical and realistic if she had them at the start and "broke" when she received attacks, or you could make her serve as "armor" and only get fucked when the armor is completely broken and gone.

The character's face doesn't really match the rest of her body: her face is very smoothed out, resembling an anime like One Piece, while her body is quite realistic (well modeled).

You could add passive or active skills, while staying within the logic of the game (such as fast reloading, other types of grenades, being able to fend off zombies more easily, etc.). All that remains is to find out what ideas and how to get them.

The character tires too quickly. She should carry fewer weapons on her and she'll be able to run longer, she's stupid.

You've put in at least a dozen huge buildings that one can't get into, so I checked each one looking for the one I needed to go into to advance in the game. I couldn't find it.

There could at least be a little hint, like a map or radar or something.

I'm aware that the game is in its very early stages, and there's a lot of work to be done. So I really hope it will lead to something... finished. One day I hope... good luck.

Last edited:

Manofdoom

Sep 10, 2019
So, it's finished already? Or is it more like 0.0.1-prealpha1 kind of 1.0?

I always wanted resident evil with more actual sex in it, but so far I haven't found anything relatively similar and every project that showed some promise died in the early stages of development.
bioasshard

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes