1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

DustyEmporium

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
How do I get Chloe out of school to continue her training?
You can't, not yet. Her training will continue once Allie & Theresa routes are completed. She will come back to the house fully trained at the end of the School Arc.

On the flip side, you will get some good threesome content once we near the end of the School Arc :)

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
After selecting punishment blowjob for chloe on bad daddy route, anytime after the first time selecting that option, I am presented with a blank screen. The only way to get any text or gif to load is to set her blowjob # to 0. Anything above 0 results in no text or image/gif displaying. I tried setting blowjob # to various amounts based on triggers shown in the html file, using the value of 2 and 10, neither of which would display anything either. Only setting the value to 0 results in anything.

This however does not occur if on the good daddy route. Seems to be an issue exclusive to bad daddy route.

Last edited:

DustyEmporium

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
What is the Theresa likes you level to gain access to the dorms?
At the moment, for the latest version, you can only peek into a random room in the dorms, if it's evening.
There will be an event for you to be able to enter the dorms that ties into Theresa's progression in the future versions :)
After selecting punishment blowjob for chloe on bad daddy route, anytime after the first time selecting that option, I am presented with a blank screen. The only way to get any text or gif to load is to set her blowjob # to 0. Anything above 0 results in no text or image/gif displaying. I tried setting blowjob # to various amounts based on triggers shown in the html file, using the value of 2 and 10, neither of which would display anything either. Only setting the value to 0 results in anything.

This however does not occur if on the good daddy route. Seems to be an issue exclusive to bad daddy route.
Hello t!
I have made a small mistake there and tied Chloe's bj progression to Sally's. So 2nd level shows when Sally's bj is at 2-10 and 3rd level shows when Sally's is 11+. It will of course be fixed for the next version :) Thank you for letting me know.

Reactions: Bourne9000

taler

Oct 5, 2017
At the moment, for the latest version, you can only peek into a random room in the dorms, if it's evening.
There will be an event for you to be able to enter the dorms that ties into Theresa's progression in the future versions :)

Hello t!
I have made a small mistake there and tied Chloe's bj progression to Sally's. So 2nd level shows when Sally's bj is at 2-10 and 3rd level shows when Sally's is 11+. It will of course be fixed for the next version :) Thank you for letting me know.
Don't give up man, what's the status?

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes