1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
forcing sally to take drugs at violence path shows : Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>

the linking for chloes paths are mixed: "Get to bed now sweetie" shows bad path at pc

Givn sally grass to sell at violence path:

You got some sleep.
You have earned [number NaN] $ from Sally's Grass sales.
I also get the you have earned [number NaN] $ from Sally's Grass sales and than afterwards my cash says [number NaN] $

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I am on Sally's corruption path and cant get Event number 2. Already have her at 20 addiction, expert cocksucker, and i havent even visited her apartment in several days

The game desperately need a better way to track events. i have no clue if my game is bugged or not

These are the stats i have for her if i look into de console

sally: Object { blowjob: 13, vaginal: 0, met: true, … }
addiction: 20
blowjob: 13
corrpath: 3
dompath: 0
met: true
scared: 0
school: true
vaginal: 0
withdrawal: 74

Last edited:

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Found a bug, Good Daddy and Bad Daddy for Chloe are inverted, so choosing one give you the other.

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
Press f12 (Google chrome, unsure if same on other browsers)

Navigate to console menu and input the following:
SugarCube.State.variables

hit enter, modify what you want
I had to restart and wanted to use cheats the SugarCube thing you said to use spit out an error due to not being defined

Reactions: naabii

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
Want money so i can skip a head and get sally back to where she was but can't find i way to modify anything

DustyEmporium

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
forcing sally to take drugs at violence path shows : Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>

the linking for chloes paths are mixed: "Get to bed now sweetie" shows bad path at pc

Givn sally grass to sell at violence path:

You got some sleep.
You have earned [number NaN] $ from Sally's Grass sales.
Both are fixed, bugfix version is incoming soon.

I am on Sally's corruption path and cant get Event number 2. Already have her at 20 addiction, expert cocksucker, and i havent even visited her apartment in several days

The game desperately need a better way to track events. i have no clue if my game is bugged or not

These are the stats i have for her if i look into de console

sally: Object { blowjob: 13, vaginal: 0, met: true, … }
addiction: 20
blowjob: 13
corrpath: 3
dompath: 0
met: true
scared: 0
school: true
vaginal: 0
withdrawal: 74
The event triggers at 25 addiction / 3 withdrawal. I'll post a walkthrough today.
The computer should tell you "This is a good place to cut her off" when you reach appropriate addiction on the corruption path.
Found a bug, Good Daddy and Bad Daddy for Chloe are inverted, so choosing one give you the other.
That is fixed, thank you!
Latest version most things don't show up like basement etc; so can't make more ceramine.
Basement&Garden aren't tied to the Ceramine production. They were intended to be only shown when the player gets a "Bigger Place" from the computer. They show up correctly once the House is bought.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Black Xoul

xerroxi

Apr 13, 2021
Feature:
"It's too late to craft ceramine!
Back to the Laboratory"

>add a "Go to Sleep" here maybe? (same for sallys apartment, a option to sleep there or return home and sleep)
>or best option "Time of Day: Night" make "Night" linked to "Sleep"

Bug: "Demand Sex" from Sally doesn't increase the "Current Fear"

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The event triggers at 25 addiction / 3 withdrawal. I'll post a walkthrough today.
The computer should tell you "This is a good place to cut her off" when you reach appropriate addiction on the corruption path.
I just took her addiction to 26, no extra hint has been given to me, will see if waiting does something, but the hint id definitely not there, but in any way, its too late to give the Hint when you already reached the threshhold, because nowhere in the game tells you that, and the players will wander around thinking wtf is wrong with the game

DustyEmporium

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Feature:
"It's too late to craft ceramine!
Back to the Laboratory"

>add a "Go to Sleep" here maybe? (same for sallys apartment, a option to sleep there or return home and sleep)
>or best option "Time of Day: Night" make "Night" linked to "Sleep"

Bug: "Demand Sex" from Sally doesn't increase the "Current Fear"
Currently, Sleep is tied to a lot of events, so I can at best add a "Go to Bedroom" option to there, which is only a click more than "The Lair" option on the sidebar.

"Demand Sex" not increasing current fear is intended. Sally's progression is not tied to fear after the second story event at her apartment. In the future versions, fear will completely vanish once you reach that event.

I just took her addiction to 26, no extra hint has been given to me, will see if waiting does something, but the hint id definitely not there, but in any way, its too late to give the Hint when you already reached the threshhold, because nowhere in the game tells you that, and the players will wander around thinking wtf is wrong with the game
I do see the "This is a good place to cut her off" hint correctly when over 10 addiction (for the first event) and 25 addiction (for the second event.)

I am not sure what causes you to miss it. I can't really reproduce it unless I know exactly what you have done or have a save file.

On that note, here's a walkthrough:
1650516339109.png

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
You have earned [number NaN] $ from Sally's Grass sales

Cash: [number NaN] $

Also does not list her addiction level anymore on the computer. No mention of the word addiction or a value for it.
-----------
Also, Chloe's confidence is at 51 now and nothing has changed. She just lays there listening to music still.
On the Good Daddy route.

Version 0.0.4

Just an FYI

Thank you.
Cheers

Last edited:

puffyr

Jun 16, 2020
View attachment 1734023

Overview:
A story about a corporate slave, taking the reins of his life in his own hands. His morality eroded, his mind snapped, he is ready to do anything and everything necessary to rise to the top.

Currently, the story revolves around our hero taking a leave of absence from his job, and starting up his criminal empire, one pack of drugs sold at a time.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-19
Release Date: 2022-04-17
Developer: Emporium - - -
Censored: Nope
Version: 0.0.4 Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra: -

View attachment 1711969 View attachment 1711970 View attachment 1711971 View attachment 1749160 View attachment 1749162 View attachment 1749163
so at school is finish atm? cuz i get this error and after say ``double click to edit``

DustyEmporium

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
You have earned [number NaN] $ from Sally's Grass sales

Cash: [number NaN] $

Also does not list her addiction level anymore on the computer. No mention of the word addiction or a value for it.
-----------
Also, Chloe's confidence is at 51 now and nothing has changed. She just lays there listening to music still.
On the Good Daddy route.

Version 0.0.4

Just an FYI

Thank you.
Cheers
Hello Forgotted, thanks!
For Chloe, once her mother calls, next few events happen when she has high confidence and high mood. Confidence starts from 50, and the first event is at 60. Second event is at 70 which unlocks blowjobs.
-----
In regards to Sally, the Grass bug happens if you refresh the page just as you are giving grass to Sally. I fixed it after releasing v1.0 beta, so it'll be good and fixed by v1.0 full release.
Her addiction is meant to disappear once you see the last event for the route. At this point she's addicted enough that you don't need to quantify it. Sally's story is over for now at that point.

so at school is finish atm? cuz i get this error and after say ``double click to edit``
Hello puffyr! School is the focus of the newest patch and it should be working with it!.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes