1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Lots of errors, skewed pictures, 0 adult material so far ... . Wait a few more versions ...

Reactions: rockworld

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
LOTS OF BUGS NO REAL CONTENT NEEDS A LOT TO WORK TO BE DONE BEFORE IT IS PLAYABLE SO WAIT ON THIS ONE A WHILE SEE IF DEV FIXES AND ADDS CONTENT

Reactions: Drusyc

DustyEmporium

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Definitely planned for Sally, probably will be added for the rest.
Lots of errors, will come back when it's fixed.
Many fixed, probably made some more as I fixed them :)
This is my first time venturing into this, so we will see how it goes.
(Nice concept, too few games let you be legitimately evil, however very little content, multiple errors, and a lot of the pictures aren't linked or showing up. Or aren't there to be linked. Honestly, this is way too early for a release and I'm currently expecting this to join the abandoned game pile. I'd love it if you improved and proved me wrong, however... it's really not a confidence building start.)
Won't be abandoned for sure :3, but I felt that I would lose motivation if there was nothing pushing me to create more. I usually procrastinate too much if no one is waiting for something.
sandbox or not?
Sandbox, but not enough content yet to be truly sandbox-y.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
true sandbox is impossible !
havenot checked so cannot advise anything. but personally im interested in quests which are understandable without written narrative. im not a reader

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
true sandbox is impossible !
havenot checked so cannot advise anything. but personally im interested in quests which are understandable without written narrative. im not a reader
a true sandbox is impossible as you count account for everything, but you can make a pretty good sandbox open world game. The biggest downside is they take a LOT of time to develop and they can be tricky to do well. Since you don't want to lead players by the hand but let them explore, yet you want to give them hints where they can find stuff to do.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Won't be abandoned for sure :3, but I felt that I would lose motivation if there was nothing pushing me to create more. I usually procrastinate too much if no one is waiting for something.
Some advice for images, pick a size that works and make the images all that size. I would recommend picking a height, we use 600 pixels tall and most of our images are. It helps. Also take your time to find just the right images, as the saying goes. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Right now your images are all over the place in size and some have watermarks. Find ones with out watermarks to use. I suggest using this web page

you can upload a image or a url into it and search for other versions of the same image to find a better version of it.

Treat "Anushka" aka Sally aka Veruca well, I am partial to her. ;)

Best of luck on your game.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Despite having 0.0.2 in the download here, there is only 0.0.1 and there is no new content at all and there is no error correction

Reactions: oatrick

DustyEmporium

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Links are not updated?
I don't know what happened with the previous version but apparently, links weren't updated. It might have been that I updated the thread just before the automated backups. Current set of links has a "0.0.3" text next to them so there shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: Black Xoul

DustyEmporium

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Some advice for images, pick a size that works and make the images all that size. I would recommend picking a height, we use 600 pixels tall and most of our images are. It helps. Also take your time to find just the right images, as the saying goes. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Right now your images are all over the place in size and some have watermarks. Find ones with out watermarks to use. I suggest using this web page

you can upload a image or a url into it and search for other versions of the same image to find a better version of it.

Treat "Anushka" aka Sally aka Veruca well, I am partial to her. ;)

Best of luck on your game.
Thanks for the advice friend :) I was planning on taking some time for it, but your comment made me get on it right away. I went through all my images, resized&cropped all the non-lewd images in the game and replaced a fair few too. Sadly my main character is not a good person, so dear Veruca won't be treated "well"... but again, I am certain she wouldn't like it as well.

Please make this available for Android platform or online, thanks
Online version is up my friend! I have tried it on my (Samsung) mobile device and it seemed to work more or less, I can't really say if it works perfectly though.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the advice friend :) I was planning on taking some time for it, but your comment made me get on it right away. I went through all my images, resized&cropped all the non-lewd images in the game and replaced a fair few too. Sadly my main character is not a good person, so dear Veruca won't be treated "well"... but again, I am certain she wouldn't like it as well.
You're welcome, I think I spend as much time looking for just the right images as I do writing content. I find it makes a big difference.

When I get time I will check your game out again to see how things are going. If you ever want more advice about something, feel free to PM me and ask away. Best of luck

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes