1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

DustyEmporium

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Once time gets fucked up, you can't do anything else.
Bugfix version added. If you already have the original 0.0.3 file, you can just download the HTML and place it in the game folder.
v0.0.4 should be out soon (as in, few days probably). I will see if I can rework the time code to make sure this never happens again...
Or at least fix it so sleeping in the lair resets you to morning no matter what.

Last edited:

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
Pretty good considering not there aren't many kinds of html storyline like this. I think is a great start with potential.

Reactions: DustyEmporium
Jan 16, 2020
It's a good start but still buggy (at last the online version as of today) :
  • there are missing image like the basement and the garden. But also place with no images like the shops
  • it's possible to harvest grass for free
    • plant grass
    • do not wait 7 days, and just come back in your grass farm
    • harvest, harvest, harvest.... until you are feed up with it
  • if you plant seed again then your are stuck forever in the $timeperiod[$currenttime] time zone
  • if you do not talk to Sally the first day out, you can't never meet her again (no link)
    • the same if you choice the violent path
  • the gym pass never end
  • i do not have find a place to sell grass. Maybe i did not search well, but at last there is no sell option in the slums (only Ceramine)

Also here are some suggestions :
  • it's to easy to start with 2000$, grinding is bad, but building the laboratory is too easy
    • you may add steps like individually buy the necessary materials in various places (than you have to discover by quests or roaming)
  • the same for producing Ceramine, please add a step
    • for example you may need grass to create this drug (or something else)
    • as reference see how it's done in "The Company" for grinding high level drugs
  • the cheap whore is not cheap !
    • make it more cheap but with a STD risk if you do not bring condoms
  • make it than you need to roam the city to discover places / shops
  • a bad guy do not become mentally strong by going at the library
    • it become one by not avoiding ugly fights in narrow street and bars (but not necessary winning the fights)
    • and by talking to sexy girls at the gym or other places (and by being rejected but still going on)
  • that said the library may be useful instead for another stat: intelligence
    • and this new stat may be needed for talking to characters, trick police, manage money, etc...
  • the girls at the gym and the library show breast and cunt for no reasons
    • please add a trigger, like the MC stats or a sort of "this guy has a big ego/muscles/dick/drugs rumor"
  • you need to add enemies
    • like a small boss than you need to work under first
    • and a big bad boss than you need to not trigger
    • or a policeman you need to pay (there is already a policeman but for me he is more a one time robber than a real foe)
    • or a judge you need to blackmail
  • this city definitely need a bar, a strip club, a night club and underground brothel...
    • and of course a way for the MC to buy/build/control them

Last edited:

who?

Dec 13, 2017
How do you advance Sally's corruption?
I have her at addiction 20 and "experienced bj" stage but I seems to be stuck. No amount of interaction (or noninteraction) seems to trigger anything.

It seems that you need to give her 1 more dose after she resets to get the timer triggers active again. As soon as I gave a new dose, her second stage triggered.

Last edited:

DustyEmporium

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
It's a good start but still buggy (at last the online version as of today) :
  • there are missing image like the basement and the garden. But also place with no images like the shops
  • it's possible to harvest grass for free
    • plant grass
    • do not wait 7 days, and just come back in your grass farm
    • harvest, harvest, harvest.... until you are feed up with it
  • if you plant seed again then your are stuck forever in the $timeperiod[$currenttime] time zone
  • if you do not talk to Sally the first day out, you can't never meet her again (no link)
    • the same if you choice the violent path
  • the gym pass never end
  • i do not have find a place to sell grass. Maybe i did not search well, but at last there is no sell option in the slums (only Ceramine)

Also here are some suggestions :
  • it's to easy to start with 2000$, grinding is bad, but building the laboratory is too easy
    • you may add steps like individually buy the necessary materials in various places (than you have to discover by quests or roaming)
  • the same for producing Ceramine, please add a step
    • for example you may need grass to create this drug (or something else)
    • as reference see how it's done in "The Company" for grinding high level drugs
  • the cheap whore is not cheap !
    • make it more cheap but with a STD risk if you do not bring condoms
  • make it than you need to roam the city to discover places / shops
  • a bad guy do not become mentally strong by going at the library
    • it become one by not avoiding ugly fights in narrow street and bars (but not necessary winning the fights)
    • and by talking to sexy girls at the gym or other places (and by being rejected but still going on)
  • that said the library may be useful instead for another stat: intelligence
    • and this new stat may be needed for talking to characters, trick police, manage money, etc...
  • the girls at the gym and the library show breast and cunt for no reasons
    • please add a trigger, like the MC stats or a sort of "this guy has a big ego/muscles/dick/drugs rumor"
  • you need to add enemies
    • like a small boss than you need to work under first
    • and a big bad boss than you need to not trigger
    • or a policeman you need to pay (there is already a policeman but for me he is more a one time robber than a real foe)
    • or a judge you need to blackmail
  • this city definitely need a bar, a strip club, a night club and underground brothel...
    • and of course a way for the MC to buy/build/control them
Shops don't have pictures yet, those are intended. Garden&basement should not be visible before you get the House, that's the problem. It'll be fixed in the next release. Same with Grass farming, it's no big deal right now as the Grass itself is unusable.
-All timeperiod problems will be fixed at next version (which will be released in a few days)
-To have enough money to create the lab early is intended as well. But I may add additional steps later on.
-Only requirement for Sally meeting is for the time to be morning. Are you sure you are checking in the morning?
-Cheap whore's cost is a power creep issue, as new ways to make money are released players will have much more money = the whore is cheap. As the stat grinds aren't required rn, the grind options may be a little bit expensive.
-In regards to mental, it's basically the intelligence stat. Reading books is fine. He's not a big baddie yet anyway.
-Stat's effects on the game are not yet implemented fully, so they are subject to change.
-People working against the MC will be a part of the game in later stages, it's all planned.
-Additional locations will open as I implement them :)

Thank you for your comment!

Last edited:
Reactions: trainindicator

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
As I said in my review of the game, the crime lord mechanics should be developed trying to be as realistic as possible, and then adding the sexual parts.

DustyEmporium

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
As I said in my review of the game, the crime lord mechanics should be developed trying to be as realistic as possible, and then adding the sexual parts.
I would agree, except as a consumer myself, I don't play lewd games without enough content.
In terms of realism, this won't be a hyper-realistic game. There will be elements of realism, but truly developing crime lord mechanics would cause the gameplay to take too long to get to the "good parts" as you'd say.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
- No clue how to corrupt sally further once you have the house. All she does is giving blowjobs.
- Managed to fuck up grass production tough i don't know where to sell it anyway.
- Bugfix did nothing for me in terms of sally.

All in all a good concept but it needs a lot of work before it is enjoyable. Best of luck to the dev.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Miðgarðsormr;
Dose Sally one more time and then continue with her oral training till you get it to tier 3 / experienced as you wait for her second story moment to pop up (it triggers when you sleep.)

appukarthu;
You need to go outside in the morning.

DustyEmporium

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
- No clue how to corrupt sally further once you have the house. All she does is giving blowjobs.
- Managed to fuck up grass production tough i don't know where to sell it anyway.
- Bugfix did nothing for me in terms of sally.

All in all a good concept but it needs a lot of work before it is enjoyable. Best of luck to the dev.
Miðgarðsormr;
Dose Sally one more time and then continue with her oral training till you get it to tier 3 / experienced as you wait for her second story moment to pop up (it triggers when you sleep.)

appukarthu;
You need to go outside in the morning.
Sally's 2nd event works in a similar vein to the first one. So just increase addiction (to 20 I think was the set amount) and force withdrawal (That is for corruption path.)

For violence path literally keep either forcing ceramine or BJ's until you get the next event.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Sally's 2nd event works in a similar vein to the first one. So just increase addiction (to 20 I think was the set amount) and force withdrawal (That is for corruption path.)

For violence path literally keep either forcing ceramine or BJ's until you get the next event.
Thank you.

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'level')

got this error

in new play that disappeared but when grass gave to sally to sell, cash become [number NaN] $

Last edited:

xerroxi

Apr 13, 2021
forcing sally to take drugs at violence path shows : Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>

the linking for chloes paths are mixed: "Get to bed now sweetie" shows bad path at pc

Givn sally grass to sell at violence path:

You got some sleep.
You have earned [number NaN] $ from Sally's Grass sales.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes