EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
Do we have an estimate of when a content update for this series will come out? Hentai university has been getting more attention than your other works.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Do we have an estimate of when a content update for this series will come out? Hentai university has been getting more attention than your other works.
I'm afraid I don't have an ETA, sorry. Anomaly Vault and University are sponsored games so they get most of my attention. University also has a co-writer and a vocal community which is motivating.
I did just come off a very busy few months and am back to full time development for now, I enjoy working on this so I'll make time for zombie dickgirls.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
I'm afraid I don't have an ETA, sorry. Anomaly Vault and University are sponsored games so they get most of my attention. University also has a co-writer and a vocal community which is motivating.
I did just come off a very busy few months and am back to full time development for now, I enjoy working on this so I'll make time for zombie dickgirls.
I appreciate the quick and vocal response. Make no mistake, I enjoy every iteration of your project updates released to date, and I hope to see you and your work expand and grow even more. Take your time, and stay safe.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I appreciate the quick and vocal response. Make no mistake, I enjoy every iteration of your project updates released to date, and I hope to see you and your work expand and grow even more. Take your time, and stay safe.
Thanks! I will stay safe, glad you enjoyed. Is there any specific scenario you'd like to see done first? Spread Island, Typhoid Mary, Scarlet Mansion?
As a note some of this game's content is about as far as you can get from patreon's guidelines (woof woof), so I'll probably release a bunch of updates while taking a vacation from paid work just like I did while releasing most of scenario 2.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
Is there any specific scenario you'd like to see done first? Spread Island, Typhoid Mary, Scarlet Mansion?
Since You're asking, I don't care which scenario you push content onto, but I personally prefer hopeless situation that results in entrapment/surrounded and violated, if you add a spice of enjoyment, that would spice it up some more.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Thanks! I will stay safe, glad you enjoyed. Is there any specific scenario you'd like to see done first? Spread Island, Typhoid Mary, Scarlet Mansion?
As a note some of this game's content is about as far as you can get from patreon's guidelines (woof woof), so I'll probably release a bunch of updates while taking a vacation from paid work just like I did while releasing most of scenario 2.
If that’s an open question, I’ve gotta say Typhoid Mary is the scenario that stuck with me the most.

Woof woof sounds pretty good, too, though.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
If that’s an open question, I’ve gotta say Typhoid Mary is the scenario that stuck with me the most.

Woof woof sounds pretty good, too, though.
While it is a ways away, feel free to weigh in freely, it's totally an open question.
What kinda content would you want to see fron that scenario? If it's just because the scenario has a femal protagonist, scarlet mansion mostly just would have you wandering the mansion playing observer / detective while toying with the infected you find, and spread island would have a heavy focus on the wife as well as the player character.

Reactions: diebesgrab

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
While it is a ways away, feel free to weigh in freely, it's totally an open question.
What kinda content would you want to see fron that scenario? If it's just because the scenario has a femal protagonist, scarlet mansion mostly just would have you wandering the mansion playing observer / detective while toying with the infected you find, and spread island would have a heavy focus on the wife as well as the player character.
Personally I find the sex zombies really hot, but generally prefer games where the player is on top. It's a scenario which allows for both of these things, and also allows for a detailed exploration of the overwhelming libido of an infected who isn't just a mindless cock on legs, which could only really work for a short time.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
For my part, I kind of prefer when the infectious person still has some agency and personality, and is nevertheless purposely spreading the infection. My favorite part of the two complete episodes is definitely in the first when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So an entire episode that’s basically that but more fleshed out sounds awesome to me.

Spread Island sounded pretty great, too, I also love seeing friends and loved ones trying to deal with infected as well (especially unsuccessfully), but for my part, at least, I’ve never been as into mindless infected in these sexual plague scenarios as infected that keep their faculties and even more or less stay the same people, but can’t help spreading the infection, especially if they come to enjoy doing so. I actually really like the Bitch Medicenter demo for having that sort of knowing “spread” of sexual deviancy, even though that’s obviously not a plague story.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For my part, I kind of prefer when the infectious person still has some agency and personality, and is nevertheless purposely spreading the infection.
It kind of spoils the zombie aspect of it a little, but it has to be that way; the point of view of one of the ones that only care for fucking couldn't really drive much of a coherent story.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Personally I find the sex zombies really hot, but generally prefer games where the player is on top. It's a scenario which allows for both of these things, and also allows for a detailed exploration of the overwhelming libido of an infected who isn't just a mindless cock on legs, which could only really work for a short time.
Mindless cockzombies are hard to write, yeah. I remember one of the last things I saw from Futa Apocalypse was a post talking about a scenario where you play as an infected hunting down survivors, I can't fathom how that would be written to have more than one or two unique scenes, especially given the mindless nature of some infected not allowing for internal dialogue.

I've been looking for a way to convert text from first to third person for the people who might enjoy scenario 1 and HAA's sub route if they were watching it happen to another person instead of themselves. There are a lot of hurdles though. A simple phrase like "So, you grabbed the ball?" can be converted easily to "So, Thomas grabbed the ball?" via word replacement, but verb tenses give me trouble. "You run away from the monster" to "Thomas ran away from the monster". Making a massive dictionary of phrases... There's gotta be another way.

For my part, I kind of prefer when the infectious person still has some agency and personality, and is nevertheless purposely spreading the infection. My favorite part of the two complete episodes is definitely in the first when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So an entire episode that’s basically that but more fleshed out sounds awesome to me.

Spread Island sounded pretty great, too, I also love seeing friends and loved ones trying to deal with infected as well (especially unsuccessfully), but for my part, at least, I’ve never been as into mindless infected in these sexual plague scenarios as infected that keep their faculties and even more or less stay the same people, but can’t help spreading the infection, especially if they come to enjoy doing so. I actually really like the Bitch Medicenter demo for having that sort of knowing “spread” of sexual deviancy, even though that’s obviously not a plague story.
Self justification is pretty fun to write as my favorite fetish is people giving in to the degeneracy. Although a scenario about someone who wants to be infected themselves would probably end up being really short, unless they had the goal to research the infected first to find the most fun way to turn. A scenario about a girl with a Steve Irwin kinda outlook on the infected, maybe.

Are you talking about a medicenter scene in particular?

It kind of spoils the zombie aspect of it a little, but it has to be that way; the point of view of one of the ones that only care for fucking couldn't really drive much of a coherent story.
I think playing as someone with command over the ones who only care for fucking is the sweet spot, like being a turbo dom sicc-ing your zombie pets on somebody. Typhoid Mary should almost certainly have a scene like that..

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've been looking for a way to convert text from first to third person for the people who might enjoy scenario 1 and HAA's sub route if they were watching it happen to another person instead of themselves. There are a lot of hurdles though. A simple phrase like "So, you grabbed the ball?" can be converted easily to "So, Thomas grabbed the ball?" via word replacement, but verb tenses give me trouble. "You run away from the monster" to "Thomas ran away from the monster". Making a massive dictionary of phrases... There's gotta be another way.
I don't know about phrases but there's absolutely no way to do that without a great big dictionary of verb tenses. Also you'd need to convert 'your' into either 'his' or 'Thomas'', which would really require context to get right. It would likely require a dictionary of a large number of the game's lines. On the bright side, generating a blank version of that should be easy enough to do automatically if all you need to do is search for lines containing 'you' or 'your'.
I think playing as someone with command over the ones who only care for fucking is the sweet spot, like being a turbo dom sicc-ing your zombie pets on somebody. Typhoid Mary should almost certainly have a scene like that..
Using her as a lens into the mind of the zombies is a hot way of handling it. I'm expecting a fair bit of her struggling with the fact that she is very much like them, I imagine her needing to drain her balls on a regular basis or go crazy with lust and blow her cover.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I don't know about phrases but there's absolutely no way to do that without a great big dictionary of verb tenses. Also you'd need to convert 'your' into either 'his' or 'Thomas'', which would really require context to get right. It would likely require a dictionary of a large number of the game's lines. On the bright side, generating a blank version of that should be easy enough to do automatically if all you need to do is search for lines containing 'you' or 'your'.

Using her as a lens into the mind of the zombies is a hot way of handling it. I'm expecting a fair bit of her struggling with the fact that she is very much like them, I imagine her needing to drain her balls on a regular basis or go crazy with lust and blow her cover.
My current strategy is to use a bracket like this and choose the appropriate text when the line is printed:
With everything finished, [you grab|playerF grabs] the key and [sprint|sprints] away.
Although I use the same symbols for scene transitions in rainy dayz, so maybe I'd use {you grab\playerF grabs} instead. Not sure if there's a best practice for what are basically inline if statements. Obviously I'd prefer if the process were automatic, but if my only other option is to write a dictionary of tenses then I can live with the extra work.

I'd probably have the scenario take place over one day to avoid too much room for feature creep. You would need to find some kinda way to keep yourself from tenting during the strategy meeting though, whether that's infecting the person who would sit next to you or slapping a chastity cage on yourself and hoping you don't crack it in half.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
My current strategy is to use a bracket like this and choose the appropriate text when the line is printed:
With everything finished, [you grab|playerF grabs] the key and [sprint|sprints] away.
Although I use the same symbols for scene transitions in rainy dayz, so maybe I'd use {you grab\playerF grabs} instead. Not sure if there's a best practice for what are basically inline if statements. Obviously I'd prefer if the process were automatic, but if my only other option is to write a dictionary of tenses then I can live with the extra work.
I'd probably have it work on a line-by-line basis myself. Just have:
With everything finished, you grab the key and sprint away.
and then a file that the game checks when printing lines, making substitutions:
JSON:
{"With everything finished, you grab the key and sprint away.":
    "With everything finished, [player] grabs the key and sprints away."}
The nice thing about that is that you could easily swap out the dictionary file, the system would do translations too.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I'd probably have it work on a line-by-line basis myself. Just have:
With everything finished, you grab the key and sprint away.
and then a file that the game checks when printing lines, making substitutions:
JSON:
{"With everything finished, you grab the key and sprint away.":
    "With everything finished, [player] grabs the key and sprints away."}
The nice thing about that is that you could easily swap out the dictionary file, the system would do translations too.
That makes sense. I'd really rather avoid building the dictionary, but it'll probablly save time in the long run. It's mostly that writing [you grab|Thomas grabs] keeps me in the same location, in the flow state, instead of writing "you grab" and needing to leave myself a note to update or check that that's in my dictionary.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Self justification is pretty fun to write as my favorite fetish is people giving in to the degeneracy. Although a scenario about someone who wants to be infected themselves would probably end up being really short, unless they had the goal to research the infected first to find the most fun way to turn. A scenario about a girl with a Steve Irwin kinda outlook on the infected, maybe.
When I think up scenarios concerning people who want to be converted, it’s usually as a result of coming into contact with already converted individuals, either as a result of being forced to watch and giving up hope of any other fate (or getting mind-broken from the experience and genuinely wanting to be converted), or being exposed to something like pheromones or other mind-altering substances that slowly make the victim’s attitude towards being converted one or eager desperation. The concept of an eager observer who maybe gets in over her head is an appealing one, too, though.

Really my main fetish is the psychological shift between two extremes—transformation of some kind can play into that nicely, but whether the shift actually comes before or after the transformation can vary.

Are you talking about a medicenter scene in particular?
Not really, just the idea of a place subverting the expectations of its clients to turn them into sexual deviants, who in turn recommend its services to others, carries a similar sort of “purposeful, willing spread” feeling that I like. That said, I like the shemalification scene best just because I like shemalification. (I also liked the NTR implications in the treatment plan B for Adrianna, though.)

caveiranegra

Apr 1, 2018
Is there any new update of this game, or is just the version of the first page? I really want to know because I really liked this game.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes