VN Ren'Py Completed Rainy Season [Ep. 3 FULL] [NikitaSca96]

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Translation is not good. But the concept is nice. Music is also a bonus. Overall interesting game
Keep in mind the 2nd part is still a demo, but yeah noticed that to some Russian text mixed in with the English

Reactions: MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey maybe add the 'cheating' tag so that people know it instead of getting all their experience ruined in the middle of the game. Just an idea. Yeah i'm pretty pissed but decent game though. Better translation would be good but it's understandable if your target audience is Russian and you don't wanna invest much in English. Cheers.
I will try to improve my English. In the second episode, in my opinion, English is better and clearer:)

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Keep in mind the 2nd part is still a demo, but yeah noticed that to some Russian text mixed in with the English
In the second episode, I forgot to translate some sentences?

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Yes, it's not much just a few sentences think there is one just before the Marina scenes and just after you talk to Alina.
Sorry, maybe I missed these sentences :))) I often have scattered attention)))

Reactions: Mormont

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hello everyone ! Tell me please, what are the sites like patreon? As I know patreon is not very reliable, they can easily be banned there:)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hello everyone ! Tell me please, what are the sites like patreon? As I know patreon is not very reliable, they can easily be banned there:)
I think another popular one is

Just played the 2nd part of Episode 2 you have excelled yourself once again great work (y) I'm hoping we get more of Kate :love:

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I think another popular one is

Just played the 2nd part of Episode 2 you have excelled yourself once again great work (y) I'm hoping we get more of Kate :love:
Thank you so much! The third episode will be very large))) All characters will be involved in the game:D;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thank you so much! The third episode will be very large))) All characters will be involved in the game:D;)
Awesome can't wait btw really enjoying the music in your game as well the Russian music is quite underrated.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Can someone clarify to me what happened at the end of EP1 and start of EP2. We found a video of Jennifer cheating with Andrew and then in EP2 shes dead? I'm confused, apreciate it if someone can just clarify the story for me.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes