nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I wish i know how to use MTL because I got other JP Games I need Translated XD
I even got that needs translated ._.
Try using Textractor instead.
Once you make it work, you can use inbuilt translation or get translator aggregator with multiple translators at the same time (better chance one will get the context right).
For RPGmakerMV, use Texthook from ulmf instead.
Since you can't combine those with fullscreen, lower resolution or use windows screen zoom features.

And in general ULMF is more helpful forum for translations / help with text hooking.

Reactions: Blackgoat31

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Try using Textractor instead.
Once you make it work, you can use inbuilt translation or get translator aggregator with multiple translators at the same time (better chance one will get the context right).
For RPGmakerMV, use Texthook from ulmf instead.
Since you can't combine those with fullscreen, lower resolution or use windows screen zoom features.

And in general ULMF is more helpful forum for translations / help with text hooking.
Oh god I need a Youtube Tutorial to setup XD
Also OOOO really? Oh man I gotta create another Account to login and get the Translation XD
Edit: Aww its only for the Short Demo

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Your wish is my command.
Here u go a lovely script for the steam version. Hope i dont need to teach yall how to use it.

PS: had to .rar it because the forum didntt let me upload as it was.
Oh my, such a pleasent surprise. Much appreciated, hime-sama.
Legit tipping my imaginary top hat right now. (y)

dataxpicard

May 25, 2018
Your wish is my command.
Here u go a lovely script for the steam version. Hope i dont need to teach yall how to use it.

PS: had to .rar it because the forum didntt let me upload as it was.
Unfortunately I am too smooth brain. May I know how to use the script pls? Thank you.

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
Unfortunately I am too smooth brain. May I know how to use the script pls? Thank you.
Extract the script file to the game folder. Download the official update patcher from KG and run it (don't forget to use the path to where you actually extracted the game instead of the default path).

Reactions: dataxpicard

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is it possible to see Asuka doing lewd thing around town as the MC?
You see hints of it when walking around as the MC and during the battle missions when the girl gets corrupted enough. He is pretty oblivious for the most part... heh. The end reveal is juicy though.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
is their away i can pass tru the fighting part easily ? like oneshot enemy cheat or something ? and also can something happen if i let myself get killed by enemys or is it just game over and i have to start from last checpoint all over again ?

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
is their away i can pass tru the fighting part easily ? like oneshot enemy cheat or something ? and also can something happen if i let myself get killed by enemys or is it just game over and i have to start from last checpoint all over again ?
It's been a while since I played, I'm quite confident there's nothing to be gained from losing (other than maybe the last boss).
As for speeding the combat part up, you can use the following:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/
Install that, then you can simply click "Win" to beat bosses, as well as use Noclip to bypass enemies.

Reactions: Illhoon

NKSO

Aug 18, 2018
You can also go here:

Just take your .rpgsave file which is usually allocated on /www/save, drag it into the saveeditor, then there you can change your money and change RaiohGar/Asuka stats (set atk, spd and def to 9999 and that usually makes you deal enought dmg to instakill). Then just scroll down and click "Download File1.rpgsave", and you will have your save with the parameters you have set, just put it where the original is (make a backup just in case) and enjoy instakilling everything.

No installations, no updates, and so far it never failed to work for me on .rpgsave files, also since you just change basic parameters, you wont get any weird bugs.

Reactions: Illhoon

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Can someone please briefly describe ntr scenes? (like with whom heroine have sex and why)
Have not seen every scene in the game yet, but from what I can gather: With everyone in the village in one form or another, and because of different reasons, like blackmail and increasing sluttiness on her part.
Also, even without the sex scenes, every male constantly has dirty thoughts about her and belittling ones about him. ;)

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes