ngeteh

May 19, 2020
Is there walkthrough? I want to try get good end.
End dungeon as quick as possible (just go straight to the boss try to dodge all minion or escape from battle with them) farm enough point and dont upgrade(upgrade will skip day) just buy part . don't pass 10 day ( basically don't let the people of the town corrupt asuka). this is my experience from the mobile version though. i think it have the same story line. hope it will help

reinDank

Apr 3, 2019
End dungeon as quick as possible (just go straight to the boss try to dodge all minion or escape from battle with them) farm enough point and dont upgrade(upgrade will skip day) just buy part . don't pass 10 day ( basically don't let the people of the town corrupt asuka). this is my experience from the mobile version though. i think it have the same story line. hope it will help
Oh thanks, just need the part right?

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Good news, GapTax's new game "Senkouki Solganteh" is basically the same as this one in tone, genre & mechanics. Due out in 2022.

Battle sequence looks like something
Hopefully, it will be integrated to be not be completely irrelevant to the story.

Jun 29, 2017
Description of the good ending (who is possible to beat the game before getting the 10th day):
You defeat the final boss, the villain says to the mc bout the truth of his partner, she tells the entire truth and he forgives her with a kiss, and he tells her to leave the island and move on (to prevent those blackmailers continuing with the corruption) and later the island got big oof as punishment for that (with a explosion).
Also, for ngeth
farm enough point and dont upgrade(upgrade will skip day) just buy part.
Is possible to do only to upgrades ONLY to 4th and beat it on 7 days (8 unless you want to do more points for items)

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes