Violet Tucker

Aug 18, 2018
A part of me don't get it. People bitch about NTR left and right, but when there is Futa no? gay no? but NTR? YES? As if it's the worst tag ever? Hell we have animals here too, called monster girls where you can fuck rabbits to spiders, we have rape and all.. but people don't say, can we avoid rape? No, can we avoid NTR? I mean as my sig says I like NTR, but give me a break? It's far from the worst tag here that is popular and you bitch about NTR?!

Also this game is kind of clear on the NTR part, so why do you even bother? Yes, looking at you NTR haters! I don't even open pages with gay tag! because I know it's not for me!

Pro tip: if it says NTR, and not: optional / (optional) it probably isn't!

New people on site, disregard my anger! It's fine to be new!
I get what you mean that half of all comments for these games are people just hating on this tag but think about this question in another light "Is the NTR optional?" I do get most people are asking because they don't want NTR in the NTR game but I too would like to know if it is optional or not as I find the game is better if it is and I do it anyways and not every game where it is optional it says in the tags.

Average

Nov 10, 2017
can i avoid NTR ?
honestly, it depends of your definition of avoid, beating the game fast lands you the good ending where you rescue the asuka and take revenge of the town
but you certanly can't do it by the second day, at that point she already kiss 2 guys and give a blowjob to one, and it gets worse the more time it takes you to beat the game

if you define avoid ntr as saving her, then yes is avoidable
if you define avoid ntr as not let other people touch her, then no, it's imposible

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
A part of me don't get it. People bitch about NTR left and right, but when there is Futa no? gay no? but NTR? YES? As if it's the worst tag ever? Hell we have animals here too, called monster girls where you can fuck rabbits to spiders, we have rape and all.. but people don't say, can we avoid rape? No, can we avoid NTR? I mean as my sig says I like NTR, but give me a break? It's far from the worst tag here that is popular and you bitch about NTR?!

Also this game is kind of clear on the NTR part, so why do you even bother? Yes, looking at you NTR haters! I don't even open pages with gay tag! because I know it's not for me!

well, since the very first screenshot of the game has a sex count with some guy named kouta at 21, and another category named "other men" and every stat there is at zero, it seems perfectly reasonable to assume there might be a path through this game that involves zero ntr. *sarcasm starts* real clear that its a full blown ntr game with that screenshot. never seen any game on this site that had the ntr tag that was for something like a single scene tucked away in a hidden area. no chance that people could be trying to find out if the case here is that single scene, or the entire game is ntr based. the first screenshot showing that it is possible to sleep with no one except what I assume is the boyfriend or whatever, the guy named kouta, really SCREAMS ntr game. *sarcasm ends* figured I would tag that since some people would be ranting back at me about that.

Either way, waste of a download. saw the first screenshot and figured maybe ntr was a branched path or something. from reading comments after I started the download, I guess it is not. guess its getting deleted.

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
The female Version of the Red Comet I would Say. Or maybe Getter Robo ? Iam Not Sure myself.
But the Mech-suit looks alot like the Mobile Suit Gundam.

Anyway great game Ive beaten it once before. Its worth to play it again :)

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019

The funniest thing is they say "You like NTR, so you cuck". That means If I go rape a random lady tomorrow, there is a pretty fucking good chance that I'll meet someone with a rape fantasy (which obviously means she will like to get raped) and have a good time.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
honestly, it depends of your definition of avoid, beating the game fast lands you the good ending where you rescue the asuka and take revenge of the town
but you certanly can't do it by the second day, at that point she already kiss 2 guys and give a blowjob to one, and it gets worse the more time it takes you to beat the game

if you define avoid ntr as saving her, then yes is avoidable
if you define avoid ntr as not let other people touch her, then no, it's imposible
wait, three a new ending? Or was that always there and I just never found it cause I wasn't looking, because I don't see a crystal for it in the recollection room.

Average

Nov 10, 2017
wait, three a new ending? Or was that always there and I just never found it cause I wasn't looking, because I don't see a crystal for it in the recollection room.
no, there were always 5 endings, 4 for the guys that fuck her, and one for the good ending

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
so I tried this out and I instantly found some problems, like encounters with Kouta counting towards the other men stats. Some games have the girl going around in the bg, and only the stats show it, but here it's impossible to trust the stats. Well, I'm sure this will become clearer as I play more of this.

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018

Well you're wrong. People on this site constantly bitch about futa games, probably the second most complained about thing after ntr.

I also see many often inquire about rape featured in a game and usually if it's avoidable.

And yes people also complain about the very rare gay only games that get uploaded. But as you say you don't go there so you don't see the complaints. They are also too rare to notice most of the time anyways.

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes