Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
One of the best games with NTR. The art is great, the scenes as well, and the progression is one of the best. The only real con I can give is that its a little too short. Hopefully since the release of the next game by GapTax is next year it is of similar quality but longer.

Yangtot

Oct 23, 2018
The new stuff is just updated cg. The one where they had graffiti on her ass and thighs but in japanese. Its in english now

loopper101

Jun 22, 2019
Image updates:

Files RaiOhGar/www/img/pictures/EV03002-001.rpgmvp and RaiOhGar v1.04/www/img/pictures/EV03002-001.rpgmvp differ
Files RaiOhGar/www/img/pictures/EV03002-002.rpgmvp and RaiOhGar v1.04/www/img/pictures/EV03002-002.rpgmvp differ
Files RaiOhGar/www/img/pictures/EV03002-005.rpgmvp and RaiOhGar v1.04/www/img/pictures/EV03002-005.rpgmvp differ

Looks to be text on the body only.
Can i ask if the 2 pictures above actually in the game?? The date screen with the boyfriend doesnt have those 2 pictures.I also notice there's alot more pictures that i havent seen in the game too.If they are in the game where can i unlock them?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Can i ask if the 2 pictures above actually in the game?? The date screen with the boyfriend doesnt have those 2 pictures.I also notice there's alot more pictures that i havent seen in the game too.If they are in the game where can i unlock them?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yes those images are used. How you get the event, I have no clue.

loopper101

Jun 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yes those images are used. How you get the event, I have no clue.
Yeah this pic i know how to unlock it,i was talking about the two with heart shaped eyes ,i dont see em used anywhere,there are also some pictures where she has those heart shaped eyes that i havent seen before too

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Yeah this pic i know how to unlock it,i was talking about the two with heart shaped eyes ,i dont see em used anywhere,there are also some pictures where she has those heart shaped eyes that i havent seen before too
Oh sorry, so specifically the images EV03002-001 and EN03002-002.

Okay, so let me take a look.

Doing a text search, EV03002-003, EV03002-004, and EV03002-005 are absolutely used.

In fact, in one case it looks like EV03002-004 is used when EV03002-002 probably should have been used. (They replace the active image with the same exact image, which is odd to say the least.)

So these look like unused assets. I didn't see any funky image loading/replace mechanism this game uses surprisingly few plugins.

Reactions: loopper101

loopper101

Jun 22, 2019
Oh sorry, so specifically the images EV03002-001 and EN03002-002.

Okay, so let me take a look.

Doing a text search, EV03002-003, EV03002-004, and EV03002-005 are absolutely used.

In fact, in one case it looks like EV03002-004 is used when EV03002-002 probably should have been used. (They replace the active image with the same exact image, which is odd to say the least.)

So these look like unused assets. I didn't see any funky image loading/replace mechanism this game uses surprisingly few plugins.
I see,thank you very much for the explanation

lordredegg

Sep 2, 2018
A part of me don't get it. People bitch about NTR left and right, but when there is Futa no? gay no? but NTR? YES? As if it's the worst tag ever? Hell we have animals here too, called monster girls where you can fuck rabbits to spiders, we have rape and all.. but people don't say, can we avoid rape? No, can we avoid NTR? I mean as my sig says I like NTR, but give me a break? It's far from the worst tag here that is popular and you bitch about NTR?!

Also this game is kind of clear on the NTR part, so why do you even bother? Yes, looking at you NTR haters! I don't even open pages with gay tag! because I know it's not for me!

Pro tip: if it says NTR, and not: optional / (optional) it probably isn't!

New people on site, disregard my anger! It's fine to be new!
but... but... muh vanilla!!!!!!!!

trool22

Mar 9, 2020
A part of me don't get it. People bitch about NTR left and right, but when there is Futa no? gay no? but NTR? YES? As if it's the worst tag ever? Hell we have animals here too, called monster girls where you can fuck rabbits to spiders, we have rape and all.. but people don't say, can we avoid rape? No, can we avoid NTR? I mean as my sig says I like NTR, but give me a break? It's far from the worst tag here that is popular and you bitch about NTR?!

Also this game is kind of clear on the NTR part, so why do you even bother? Yes, looking at you NTR haters! I don't even open pages with gay tag! because I know it's not for me!

Pro tip: if it says NTR, and not: optional / (optional) it probably isn't!

New people on site, disregard my anger! It's fine to be new!
Do you have to read this comment with NTR or is it optional??

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes