DangKhoa

Oct 23, 2018
Well I finish the game only 5 day with no upgrade except the drill or new weapon for RaiOhGar on the military, with only power up and power blaster (Attack and Engine) item AND WITH LOT OF LUCK. Did anyone do the same like me or win less than 5 day ?

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Well I finish the game only 5 day with no upgrade except the drill or new weapon for RaiOhGar on the military, with only power up and power blaster (Attack and Engine) item AND WITH LOT OF LUCK. Did anyone do the same like me or win less than 5 day ?
I did that as well, zero upgrades and just rushed to the final boss. Was done for the sake of it since I thought I could skip all story content for the free roam h scenes like the dev's previous games.

Reactions: DangKhoa

Mugenitch

Sep 29, 2019
A part of me don't get it. People bitch about NTR left and right, but when there is Futa no? gay no? but NTR? YES? As if it's the worst tag ever? Hell we have animals here too, called monster girls where you can fuck rabbits to spiders, we have rape and all.. but people don't say, can we avoid rape? No, can we avoid NTR? I mean as my sig says I like NTR, but give me a break? It's far from the worst tag here that is popular and you bitch about NTR?!

Also this game is kind of clear on the NTR part, so why do you even bother? Yes, looking at you NTR haters! I don't even open pages with gay tag! because I know it's not for me!

Pro tip: if it says NTR, and not: optional / (optional) it probably isn't!

New people on site, disregard my anger! It's fine to be new!
Sorry for saying it so late for a topic that is probably long cold, but I am also guilty of asking if ntr is avoidable, because an existence of a pure route save file make the ntr route better for me. So, when I ask the question, i do it to make sure the game is exactly to My taste and not some near miss. Just saying. Even I sometime get angry at the same question. I guess this is what being a human mean.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Sorry for saying it so late for a topic that is probably long cold, but I am also guilty of asking if ntr is avoidable, because an existence of a pure route save file make the ntr route better for me. So, when I ask the question, i do it to make sure the game is exactly to My taste and not some near miss. Just saying. Even I sometime get angry at the same question. I guess this is what being a human mean.
Its not avoidable, from the start you know that the game is about blackmail an NTR you can go around covering your eyes but everything happens

Reactions: Mugenitch

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
You can technically avoid any serious NTR (slight harassment scene at start) by finishing under 10 days and not exploring the town at all. There are no additional reward scenes or CG for this route (besides the intro love scene).

Reactions: Mugenitch

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The artwork of this game is actually pretty good, is the game still being updated?

bootyviking

Nov 29, 2018
Author got asked if he would make a sequel to RaiOhGar on his dl-site page
He said that a direct sequel is not planned, but he would like to make a similiar game that utilizes the status screen like RaiOhGar does, and expand on it. He would also like to make the game utilize more RPG elements.
Sounds nice
I don't know what he is working on rn but I am looking forward to more of his content
[/QUOTE
Author got asked if he would make a sequel to RaiOhGar on his dl-site page
He said that a direct sequel is not planned, but he would like to make a similiar game that utilizes the status screen like RaiOhGar does, and expand on it. He would also like to make the game utilize more RPG elements.
Sounds nice
I don't know what he is working on rn but I am looking forward to more of his content
was really hoping for a prequel about the mayors story.

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes