Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
can I just share it here or that shit should stay on dm? lol
DM me or share here It shouldn't make a difference if I find out someone else needs it I'll share the same save with them lol 100% save though right?

ApolloTitan

Dec 9, 2020
Oh god I need a Youtube Tutorial to setup XD
Also OOOO really? Oh man I gotta create another Account to login and get the Translation XD
Edit: Aww its only for the Short Demo
Did you managed to get the game translated? Or did you found a translation?
I have been looking for this game under every posible site and I found a couple ones that had a english translation (appears to be a mix of MTL and some obvious needed user fixes) for the 1.05 version of the game, but it was uploaded in a really bad hosting site and I have problems downloading since it has a max 60kbs download speed and it fails sometimes

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Did you managed to get the game translated? Or did you found a translation?
I have been looking for this game under every posible site and I found a couple ones that had a english translation (appears to be a mix of MTL and some obvious needed user fixes) for the 1.05 version of the game, but it was uploaded in a really bad hosting site and I have problems downloading since it has a max 60kbs download speed and it fails sometimes
I cannot remember but there was a English Translation Trial posted.

DA1725

May 8, 2021
What does the unofficial patch improve except the file size ? and can someone give me the full save as well.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
That a New Game being Developed <--Ci-en Supporter
He post 1 Update Per Month and always respond to Comments to gain Feedback

Reactions: abgazil

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
How do you access that cheat menu plugin in this game (and other games where it is integrated)?
I've created a plugin for RPG Maker MV that allows users to access a Cheat Menu in game. The controls are all input via the number keys [0]-[9] (not the NUMPAD) (other keys may be used as well now) or the mouse.

Open the Menu by pressing the [1] Key.
Move menu to different positions with ` (key with tilde ~)
Scroll between cheats with [2] and [3] Keys.
Any [#] indicates a number key to press to cause an action, if you don't want to click.

The menu can also be interacted with by clicking (everything except opening the menu can be done with the mouse).
Clicking is done with left click and clickable elements will be highlighted red on hover over.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Is there a way to make this 'path' happen naturally? Can Asuka decide to stay behind on her own or does it only happen after you end 1 of the 5 endings?

Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 12.25.51 PM.png

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes