drgknightmstr

Feb 11, 2021
Gaptax said the sex scenes will be focused on three characters and are more intense and depraved lol. Cant fucking wait for this to comeout
is this gaptax battle armor game thats supoosed to drop next year thats simlar to king of steel but not a sequal

Last edited:

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Hmm, when i play a female protagonist i'd like to control at least who she's gonna get done by, but here after the first mission when you get into the male mc the sex stat already went up a bit. i'm no fan of scenes with random guys or with group, playing a ntr game i want to get the ntr done by only one guy i choose. Too bad but not for me this one.

sexxy117

Oct 23, 2017
Day 1, Sex count increased by 1 and kiss count by 1. I get this is NTR of course, but just curious between day 0 and day 1 who did Asuka have sex with to increase the count by 1? Am I misreading that, it's on the Other Men section and shows up the very next day. Is it counting the scene where she sees the kid with an erection? And where does the kiss come from?

Really just wondering because didn't want to feel like I missed something there :)

Chewbius

Jul 19, 2017
So I've played the trial of the new game (on their latest ci-en post) and it has potential. I should mention you have to pay for the trial on Ci-en, in case anyone asks where it is.

You can only see 3 scenes for the boss and 1 scene for the red haired guy and the green haired guy but these 2 scenes also appear to be further down their storyline (for example, the red haired guy's scene is at the pool and they're already fucking which seems a drastic step for a first scene) so I think its more a showcasing thing. The three for the boss definitely appear more structured, starting with an interrogation (I think) where he puts his hands on her and then theres a blowjob scene. This also triggers the com scenes when you're on a mission and she starts getting distracted.

Combat has changed from turn based to shoot-em up, you run around the arena holding enter until everything is dead basically.

Unlike Asuka, can't seem to play as Eleanor yet but maybe thats to be implemented

All in all, a good trial so far. Hoping for a swift release!

Reactions: cdvz23 and abgazil

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
So I've played the trial of the new game (on their latest ci-en post) and it has potential. I should mention you have to pay for the trial on Ci-en, in case anyone asks where it is.

You can only see 3 scenes for the boss and 1 scene for the red haired guy and the green haired guy but these 2 scenes also appear to be further down their storyline (for example, the red haired guy's scene is at the pool and they're already fucking which seems a drastic step for a first scene) so I think its more a showcasing thing. The three for the boss definitely appear more structured, starting with an interrogation (I think) where he puts his hands on her and then theres a blowjob scene. This also triggers the com scenes when you're on a mission and she starts getting distracted.

Combat has changed from turn based to shoot-em up, you run around the arena holding enter until everything is dead basically.

Unlike Asuka, can't seem to play as Eleanor yet but maybe thats to be implemented

it'd be nice if you can share the trial here

knouvu

Jun 15, 2018
so plan for the release game in fall 2022 let's hope is not delayed

the plan for this game there will be a voice actor for heroine

gaptax is currently looking for a voice actor

sorry for my bad english

source :

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019

vxcv.jpg

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017

yo can you share that trial with us? Sounds interesting.

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes