Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
This was an awesome game!!!! I started and just could not stop! small map, tons of lewdity and depravity, no grind at all (i used the MV cheat engine to level up the 2 bots, and just ran past the bots straight to boss fights.... I only wish that the BF saw some shit live, atleast post game, in free mode. I mean he did see the videos, but live, and hopefully promoting / joining would have been more awesome!

Any recommendations of similar games? I Liked the young lady hazard too. these 2 games have restored my faith in RPGM somewhat.. LOL

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
This was an awesome game!!!! I started and just could not stop! small map, tons of lewdity and depravity, no grind at all (i used the MV cheat engine to level up the 2 bots, and just ran past the bots straight to boss fights.... I only wish that the BF saw some shit live, atleast post game, in free mode. I mean he did see the videos, but live, and hopefully promoting / joining would have been more awesome!

Any recommendations of similar games? I Liked the young lady hazard too. these 2 games have restored my faith in RPGM somewhat.. LOL
Killing Time
The Heiress
Dark Elf Historia
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris (Recommended)
Amor Magical Academy (High Recommended)
The Ruins of Luxoria (High Recommended)
Sana
Scars of Summer (#1 Recommended)

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Suggestion if this gotta any kind of remake or update: voice files this adds life to the game and more eroticism, more Shizuoka scenes and video parallels she had really hot stuff but we only got most of her content through videos that happened In The past, gallery for images and scene parallels like showing asuka from the other side of the screen with the mc POV

DA1725

May 8, 2021
Damn these pictures are looking amazing I hope the new game has scenes similar to where asuka and the old guy did it in the ship when mc is sleeping.

Last edited:
Reactions: NaughtyOppaiDragon

Frostedmango

Oct 14, 2019
I Know someone Already Posted this But Im Posting another one 100 Percent save Here So yeah Hope you enjoy..

BTW if you all asking No NTR is NOT AVOIDABLE Well If you Consider Playing the game and Not Finding the Scene and just End it with fighting the last boss then NTR is avoidable but we all know we didn't come here for that

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes