nimodae

Jun 8, 2018
Day 1, Sex count increased by 1 and kiss count by 1. I get this is NTR of course, but just curious between day 0 and day 1 who did Asuka have sex with to increase the count by 1? Am I misreading that, it's on the Other Men section and shows up the very next day. Is it counting the scene where she sees the kid with an erection? And where does the kiss come from?

Really just wondering because didn't want to feel like I missed something there :)
It's a mistake. The sex and kiss counts come from the prologue sex scene between Kouta and Asuka.
It just gets added to the wrong column.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
so looks like new game is similar to this, it even seems to have some sot of cameo from a mayor video?

Altair31

Mar 22, 2019
The game doesn't seem to extract properly whenever I try and use winzip for any of the links, anyone know if the file is corrupted?

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
The game doesn't seem to extract properly whenever I try and use winzip for any of the links, anyone know if the file is corrupted?
is what I use and I've never had unzipping problems with it. You can also test an archive before unpacking it.

Reactions: Altair31

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
man i really think that if they had more time and resources this game and their others would be top tier

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017

the alpha for the new game. im liking the new combat system, less down time for more naughty time although im hoping for more sexual activities through the combat vid screen but other than that it looks promising for fall 2022
Cheers for the leak.
That intercom window is absolutely badass, so much better than the previous one.
Am I correct in saying I'm at the end of this preview?
1642542958633.png
1642542994057.png

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2

aiden117

May 25, 2020

the alpha for the new game. im liking the new combat system, less down time for more naughty time although im hoping for more sexual activities through the combat vid screen but other than that it looks promising for fall 2022
It came out as 7 zip installation

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
As for me, the decision is not very correct, personally I play in a full-size window
I typically never fullscreen these types of games because it horrifically stretches them, the biggest reason I prefer this intercom is because checking the menu on each map is just tedious but it also avoids obscuring screen elements (e.g enemies)
Since no-one commented on the game ending where I printscreened, I'm going to assume that is the case.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I typically never fullscreen these types of games because it horrifically stretches them, the biggest reason I prefer this intercom is because checking the menu on each map is just tedious but it also avoids obscuring screen elements (e.g enemies)
Indeed, if only there was a way fullscreening these types of games which would NOT horrifically stretch them... Kinda like an easy to find graphics card driver's control panel setting of preserving aspect ratio, or something. (*hint* *hint*)
Oh, well. One can at least dream, right?

Last edited:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020

was working fine for a bit but now aweird "show" error keeps popping up

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Indeed, if only there was a way fullscreening these types of games which would NOT horrifically stretch them... Kinda like an easy to find graphics card driver's control panel setting of preserving aspect ratio, or something. (*hint* *hint*)
Oh, well. One can at least dream, right?
Sarcasm doesn't work very well when you're being (deliberately?) obtuse.
Aspect ratio is not the problem, I can only assume you're on a 720p display if it's that beyond you, these pre-rendered games are inevitably going to look like shit on a display larger than the assets.
Either way you're probably happy with skewed images due to 4:3 being stretched to 16:9 if the aforementioned issue wasn't obvious.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Sarcasm doesn't work very well when you're being (deliberately?) obtuse.
Aspect ratio is not the problem, I can only assume you're on a 720p display if it's that beyond you, these pre-rendered games are inevitably going to look like shit on a display larger than the assets.
Either way you're probably happy with skewed images due to 4:3 being stretched to 16:9 if the aforementioned issue wasn't obvious.
All right then, please help yourself below to AMD Radeon Software's "solution" to your aforementioned problem. There is an appropriate setting for Nvidia Control Panel as well, of course - but I'm just too lazy to look for and insert an image of that.
Yes, there will be (unobtrusive, really) black bars on either side, and no, the images will not be skewed and will not be stretched thus, and ultimately will not "look like shit on a display larger than the assets".

If I somehow still misunderstand your predicament, then yes, obtuse I am, indubitably.
1643171449625.png

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
All right then, please help yourself below to AMD Radeon Software's "solution" to your aforementioned problem. There is an appropriate setting for Nvidia Control Panel as well, of course - but I'm just too lazy to look for and insert an image of that.
Yes, there will be (unobtrusive, really) black bars on either side, and no, the images will not be skewed and will not be stretched thus, and ultimately will not "look like shit on a display larger than the assets".

If I somehow still misunderstand your predicament, then yes, obtuse I am, indubitably.
Yeah if me saying "Aspect Ratio is not the problem" didn't give it away, I fail to see how you continued talking about aspect ratio...
I'm not going to clutter the forum with more pointless discussion, simply not fullscreening works.

• Angry
Reactions: drone4of2
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes