Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah if me saying "Aspect Ratio is not the problem" didn't give it away, I fail to see how you continued talking about aspect ratio...
I'm not going to clutter the forum with more pointless discussion, simply not fullscreening works.
Yet here you are effectively continuing saying you can't fullscreen these without skewing and horrible stretching because... I dunno.
Yes. You. Can.

I guess you could be having a 16k (hmm) monitor or something, in which case I *could* imagine something getting lost during fullscreening, but otherwise if you fullscreen these 640x480 (I'm assuming) games while having those options set to preserving aspect ratio - absofuckinglutely no skewing or stretching or basically ANY noticeable quality loss should be occurring. If it does for you, something is not working/configured correctly.
Just saying.

(PS: I'm not trying to troll. You yourself said there is stretching and skewing when you try to fullscreen these. Which should not happen.)

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
question with the patch from kagura site is the shota content restored? or i should get the unofficial. or just try the dlsite ver in jp cuz they removed the shota?

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
For whoever doesn't want to aimlessly run around in a demo you can't read, I've left the save in the "gallery" room of which there's only really one scene.
As per the RaiOhGar games, if you want to see what little intercom ntr is available in the demo, exit the gallery room via my Save and proceed to the following door
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just don't get your hopes too high, it is a demo after all.
-Edit-
Don't suppose anyone has worked out if you can enter that room? I'm sure you're not supposed to but my curiosity has been piqued.

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
he said one of this post target date is fall 2022 but anything can change.
new post is up, hes been working on is a shota scene. heres one for the free users and one for the paid users
I hope the corruption on this game is slower than the other one

Reactions: drone4of2

BigGucciPanda

Sep 29, 2020
Gaptax made the right decision to focus the ntr on only 3 characters, the more fleshed out the relationships the better. Hopefully it wont get banned from f95zone due to the shota content.

On a sidenote, anyone has an mtl for the demo?

May 18, 2020
I tried it with no mtl, it was manageable, you sort of get what is going on. I would not bother looking for translation till the release version. The demo is short and understandable.

Mar 3, 2019
For whoever doesn't want to aimlessly run around in a demo you can't read, I've left the save in the "gallery" room of which there's only really one scene.
As per the RaiOhGar games, if you want to see what little intercom ntr is available in the demo, exit the gallery room via my Save and proceed to the following door
Just don't get your hopes too high, it is a demo after all.
-Edit-
Don't suppose anyone has worked out if you can enter that room? I'm sure you're not supposed to but my curiosity has been piqued.
what game it this?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
...guess there is no reason not to fullscreen things now, aye? :sneaky: (shame about that extra window though, true)

Still can't see *any* skewing and horrible stretching with the new alpha release (.024) in fullscreen mode on a 1920x1080 resolution btw. Just saying.
Also, I had a X4 980 -for probably way too long, now looking back lol- and adored Kirino back in the day so believe me I was coming from a good place and actually tried to help... xD

Anyhoo, thx for the save.

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes