avarice_ban

May 28, 2020
A part of me don't get it. People bitch about NTR left and right, but when there is Futa no? gay no? but NTR? YES? As if it's the worst tag ever? Hell we have animals here too, called monster girls where you can fuck rabbits to spiders, we have rape and all.. but people don't say, can we avoid rape? No, can we avoid NTR? I mean as my sig says I like NTR, but give me a break? It's far from the worst tag here that is popular and you bitch about NTR?!

Also this game is kind of clear on the NTR part, so why do you even bother? Yes, looking at you NTR haters! I don't even open pages with gay tag! because I know it's not for me!

Pro tip: if it says NTR, and not: optional / (optional) it probably isn't!

New people on site, disregard my anger! It's fine to be new!
What grinds my gears are people who specifically goes into ntr content and complains "why is it Ntr" "this is bad, if you like ntr you are a sick person". Let people enjoy the stuff they like

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
What grinds my gears are people who specifically goes into ntr content and complains "why is it Ntr" "this is bad, if you like ntr you are a sick person". Let people enjoy the stuff they like
I think this is the same as me, I was kind of drunk when I wrote it. Just let devs do their game and stop influencing them! Feedback is good but do it constructively. The constant can it be avoided can easily be searched on threads too because it's always there, no need to spam it. I was just a bad drunk at that time, I'll admit though the main point still stands :)

Reactions: avarice_ban

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
Damn... so this is just updated images with translation. I got so excited i thought maybe this game got a sequel. Oh well

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Damn... so this is just updated images with translation. I got so excited i thought maybe this game got a sequel. Oh well
There isn't going to be any new content. Dev already completed and released a new game AND is working on another.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Full save
slot 3 day 9 just do last battle for the good ending (should be relatively easy)
slot 4 day 10 bad ending choice
slot 5 day 11 go around with Asuka and do wather you want, recollection room with unlock button but it don't contain all scenes

Reactions: LarryF and halo17

Saint1121

Aug 9, 2017
A part of me don't get it. People bitch about NTR left and right, but when there is Futa no? gay no? but NTR? YES? As if it's the worst tag ever? Hell we have animals here too, called monster girls where you can fuck rabbits to spiders, we have rape and all.. but people don't say, can we avoid rape? No, can we avoid NTR? I mean as my sig says I like NTR, but give me a break? It's far from the worst tag here that is popular and you bitch about NTR?!

Also this game is kind of clear on the NTR part, so why do you even bother? Yes, looking at you NTR haters! I don't even open pages with gay tag! because I know it's not for me!

Pro tip: if it says NTR, and not: optional / (optional) it probably isn't!

New people on site, disregard my anger! It's fine to be new!

Yeah but go and sort by futa vs NTR and let me know how many hundred more NTR games show up. It's just an oversaturated market and I think that's why people are so frustrated - I know that's the case for me anyway. The number of NTR games is honestly staggering. It's also frustrating that there still isn't a tag differentiation for netorare, netori, and netorase...they all just have the NTR tag.

I also don't think the gay tag is a fair comparison since there, to my knowledge, aren't any games where same sex, sex is optional. It's basically either gay or straight... maybe there are a few with female protagonists that are bisexual, but that's really it.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah but go and sort by futa vs NTR and let me know how many hundred more NTR games show up. It's just an oversaturated market and I think that's why people are so frustrated - I know that's the case for me anyway. The number of NTR games is honestly staggering. It's also frustrating that there still isn't a tag differentiation for netorare, netori, and netorase...they all just have the NTR tag.

I also don't think the gay tag is a fair comparison since there, to my knowledge, aren't any games where same sex, sex is optional. It's basically either gay or straight... maybe there are a few with female protagonists that are bisexual, but that's really it.
There about 540 ntr games in this site (also keep in mind lot of shit get tagged ntr when it ain't)

Compared to the other 8000+ non ntr tagged games here, don't know where you get the "staggering amount"

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
I think they just might like jrpg games. And since most of them are tagged with ntr they have to put up with it

Saint1121

Aug 9, 2017
There about 540 ntr games in this site (also keep in mind lot of shit get tagged ntr when it ain't)

Compared to the other 8000+ non ntr tagged games here, don't know where you get the "staggering amount"
Sorry, how does it make sense to compare a tag to just "everything else"? Compare NTR to any other fetish tag and let me know what you come back with.

Comparing just completed titles: Ntr has 244 results, Cheating (not entirely sure what the difference is) has 189 results, the two together have 65 results, so we can realistically make the NTR number 303. Futa/trans (which is two tags in one, and are objectively not the same thing) has 260 results, futa/trans protag has 49, gay has 164, furry has 123, blackmail has 133, etc.

In no world ever would you compare a singular tag to just everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Sorry, how does it make sense to compare a tag to just "everything else"? Compare NTR to any other fetish tag and let me know what you come back with.

Comparing just completed titles: Ntr has 244 results, Cheating (not entirely sure what the difference is) has 189 results, the two together have 65 results, so we can realistically make the NTR number 303. Futa/trans (which is two tags in one, and are objectively not the same thing) has 260 results, futa/trans protag has 49, gay has 164, furry has 123, blackmail has 133, etc.

In no world ever would you compare a singular tag to just everything else.
What a big brain you have.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Normal game -_- ... I don't need trash... 5,10 +-... but TOP.
Ambrosia, President Yukino, Princesses Never Lose, Princess Project, Lenna Slice of Life, Saint Emiliana... I’m sure one of those should work. Or look below the reply box.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Why did the devs do this?

The island milf is way hotter than the main girl yet she only gets a handful of scenes, would've much preferred if she got all the attention instead

Reactions: tiger8125
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes