ReVo15

Aug 23, 2020
This game is so amazing and hot. Art, women characters, face expressions(especially later in the game) and sex scenes are awesome. The best with combo RPG, Corruption and NTR genre game ever. Corruption progress here is awesome and Asuka turned from normal girl into complete slut hehe. I really like and enjoying Corruption in h-games and doujins, even without NTR part(which i don't like that much, but with corruption it feels softer). The Mayor MILF(and i love MILFs <3) is also amazing and really hot here, and she was probably corrupted before like Asuka.
Really good game if you have distance for something like that.
One sad thing that this isn't voiced. With voice acting this will be brilliant.

I'm waiting for more good games like this from that developer.

Reactions: Promats221

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Some nice stuff too! I liked the bus scenes, plus you can play them from either her or his viewpoint.

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Hi! Could anyone help me please? I can't find a Shizue's scene.
On day 9 playing with Asuka she finds Shizue having sex at her house. During the scene Asuka says 'The titjob outside and the orgy at the hot springs were enough to believe'. But I can't find the supposed 'orgy at the hot springs' scene no matter how hard I look, does anyone know where to find it?

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Oh its one of those games, where the girl is so strong but gets dominated by a dick~
i played it, with all those NTRman endings she didn't even use her powers to gain advantage..
There is no Blackmail if the blackmailer is dead~ Girl and Blackmailer is always alone, so many times she could snap there neck but nope~~
the Dick is so strong and i'll never tell my BF/Husband about it so we could do something about it together.. what a slut

Wish someone would make an NTR game where, any possibilities are possible.
TechnoBreak with his NymphoManiac is almost close to that

Reactions: Futamania

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Front page won't be updated with any of the 2.0x content. The 2.0x version was a fan translation. Now that Kagura Games has an official translation, we'll probably only be getting their versions (which follow the 1.0x format)

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
To be clear the current (most up to date) version of this game is v1.04. The OP is Kagura Games' v1 translation patch. The v4 patch being talked about Kagura Games' 4th patch, which patches the game to v1.04

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes