AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
There's another patch? The game kinda seemed finished when I played it.

Apr 20, 2020
Anyone got the 2.0 or Steam version? The rar is 357 mb but DL site says the game size is 393 mb so there must be some missing content. Or am I just an idiot and the download is up to date with all the content? DL site says the most recent update for the game was February 1st 2020 and the Kagura version came out mid May so it might have all the content. I might be dumb and this may have already been answered, but I don't like being left out of content.

shadowlord123

Jul 13, 2018
Anyone got the 2.0 or Steam version? The rar is 357 mb but DL site says the game size is 393 mb so there must be some missing content. Or am I just an idiot and the download is up to date with all the content? DL site says the most recent update for the game was February 1st 2020 and the Kagura version came out mid May so it might have all the content. I might be dumb and this may have already been answered, but I don't like being left out of content.
yeah me too, Like i see the poster of the game and it seen like it have been adding a few more galery in the game but i dont know does this ver have it tho :(

Indraxx3

Feb 24, 2018
thi
this version has all the content :)

Reactions: DioVAnna

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Maybe I'm worng but this game has the option to finish it without corrupting the girl? Not that I'm gonna do that xD.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
He does bomb the town and its residents into oblivion though, what more could you ask for.
I meant romance and h-content with MC.
If there are tons of scenes of this type in NTR routes, I'd like to have more or less the same thing on a good ending.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
I meant romance and h-content with MC.
If there are tons of scenes of this type in NTR routes, I'd like to have more or less the same thing on a good ending.
This is an NTR focused game. It is rare to find an NTR game that has a similar amount of non NTR content.

I love the game, but it's simply not on a level of a AAA game that has a budget to create a long extended story with multiple paths (yes, I know that being AAA doesn't necessarily mean having a long story.) Most games from smaller developers are basically short stories that are meant to have 1 point and for you to go there.

If you want vanilla, you'll have to stick to vanilla. If you want NTR, stick with NTR. There aren't many writers/developers that are willing to do both. The ones that do tend to give up on their projects because they end up with too much on their plate and get burned out.

I'll admit, the "good ending" sucks. It feels like a bad ending. I wish there was more to it, but I also feel it would take away from whats already there (considering this IS an NTR game.)

Reactions: candymanmaster
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes