nirvanasword

Jun 12, 2019
I think they update on the non-Steam platforms as well; you probably get an email or notification that there is an update and please DL the whole thing again, thxbyebye. Or something...
If not; well, that would be fucked up. Like reeeally. lol
I wish they would just reveal the information on what version of the game you're going to get is on the affiliate seller websites, you know, like in DLsite. Not to mention the official Kagura website's patch page strictly says "Steam Version" which is like a massive deterrent to buying from anywhere else but Steam, as the other affiliate sellers don't provide version info. What a dilemma lol. I considered trying to email them on their official site but it seems like such a petty matter for Elfloren and company to take seriously.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
I think it was midget word or something? Unless the patch you folks talk about is something else. Idk. But if the patch was about midget > shota, then it is nono for this site. Idk which rule is it, 7? 8? Something like that. Someone gonna report it and then the staffs doing the vote and a lil bit of drama cherry on top. And then boom, the game get removed. GG

riku_93

Dec 10, 2017
I wish they would just reveal the information on what version of the game you're going to get is on the affiliate seller websites, you know, like in DLsite. Not to mention the official Kagura website's patch page strictly says "Steam Version" which is like a massive deterrent to buying from anywhere else but Steam, as the other affiliate sellers don't provide version info. What a dilemma lol. I considered trying to email them on their official site but it seems like such a petty matter for Elfloren and company to take seriously.
I bought it from Mangagamer and when you go to your account page for downloads, it will say what version it is updated to. Updated to ver1.02.

Of course like you said, it did not say what version it was when buying it but I'm guessing if a patch is out, it should up to date.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I bought it from Mangagamer and when you go to your account page for downloads, it will say what version it is updated to. Updated to ver1.02.

Of course like you said, it did not say what version it was when buying it but I'm guessing if a patch is out, it should up to date.
Curious, do you get notifications when a new updated version surfaces? Seems logical, but hey, the world is weird... :)

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

Any chance of you uploading it?

nirvanasword

Jun 12, 2019

I'm thankful for the confirmation and it gives me the confidence make the leap. But as Zippix has stated, the fact that you have to buy first to get critical information hurts their potential sales. Some, or rather a majority of these sellers ought to know that they're stifling their potential user base by not being open enough. Since some of us like to research first before buying.

Just imagine having to have this type of conversation every time a game with updates becomes available. This excursion in this thread might not even be the first of its kind. It might have happened many times before in multiple websites across various games that they sell.

riku_93

Dec 10, 2017
Curious, do you get notifications when a new updated version surfaces? Seems logical, but hey, the world is weird... :)
Don't know, it was already updated when I bought it.
Any chance of you uploading it?
Maybe later since I have crappy internet. Should be able to sometime this week if nobody has yet.
I'm thankful for the confirmation and it gives me the confidence make the leap. But as Zippix has stated, the fact that you have to buy first to get critical information hurts their potential sales. Some, or rather a majority of these sellers ought to know that they're stifling their potential user base by not being open enough. Since some of us like to research first before buying.

Just imagine having to have this type of conversation every time a game with updates becomes available. This excursion in this thread might not even be the first of its kind. It might have happened many times before in multiple websites across various games that they sell.
Yeah, I was on the fence buying it too but since I want more translated games from GapTax, I went ahead and bought it. I have steam but I don't like having to login to steam to play it. Really do wish they would just say what version it's on when looking at the game info. It's the reason why I haven't bought other games since some have patches for the steam version yet it doesn't say if you buy the games elsewhere, if it's already patched or not to the latest.

Reactions: Zippix and kiribito

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
loved the game over screen when asuka ride the enemy robot, shame that part was not playable would love to se the enemy trained asuka

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Here it is. Ver 1.02
Mega
Thanks for that. Kagura must be shitting with us to come out with a V3 almost immediately after, though, lol!
BTW, this is all that was changed (comparing the v1.02 and v1.01). You can just just get this (1,2MB) and overwrite your v1.01 files, and there you have it: v1.02.
Riku, if you want I can tell you in PM how to do this (only upload this miniscule 1,2MB with the changed files, also can be just an attachment - much safer methinks). You have v1.02 now (don't yet delete it!), guess you soon will be able to download the v1.03 (hopefully lol), and all you need is a file comparer for the two folders, such as WinMerge. Can be done in 5 minutes.

EDIT: then again... Maybe Kagura V3 Steam patch IS actually v1.02? I mean it came out on the 26th, supposedly... :unsure:

Reactions: Rexxx12 and riku_93

Ao Oni26

Oct 1, 2017
Is there any planned updates? or is it finished completely would love to see more part where she joined trizon

Reactions: odynson

riku_93

Dec 10, 2017
Thanks for that. Kagura must be shitting with us to come out with a V3 almost immediately after, though, lol!
BTW, this is all that was changed (comparing the v1.02 and v1.01). You can just just get this (1,2MB) and overwrite your v1.01 files, and there you have it: v1.02.
Riku, if you want I can tell you in PM how to do this (only upload this miniscule 1,2MB with the changed files, also can be just an attachment - much safer methinks). You have v1.02 now (don't yet delete it!), guess you soon will be able to download the v1.03 (hopefully lol), and all you need is a file comparer for the two folders, such as WinMerge. Can be done in 5 minutes.

EDIT: then again... Maybe Kagura V3 Steam patch IS actually v1.02? I mean it came out on the 26th, supposedly... :unsure:
Sure, if you can that will help a lot, thanks. Also just checked and yeah, MG also updated their to ver1.03.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes