MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Is there any walktrough to get all endings?
"Good": defeat final boss before day 10 (can be done on day 4; my post on how to do so: post).

The other four "bad" endings:
Play as Asuka, and talk to the four named NPCs every day. In Asuka's gallery is essentially a walkthrough on finding the characters each day. On day 10, choose which character you want to respond to. Defeat final boss, and you get the ending of the character you selected on day 10. Afterwards, you get transported to an alternate reality (time forwarded 30 days, final boss not defeated). Go to Asuka's gallery, and there is a switch to unlock all the endings without replaying. Additionally, there is extra content to see in the post-game (more of the same stuff, so meh), discovered by free roam, and gallery-only content not discoverable on the map (some of which serve as continuations of some endings).

Getting the "good" ending also unlocks the alternate reality / post-game; maybe you want to skip the build-up?

Last edited:

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
"Good": defeat final boss before day 10 (can be done on day 4; my post on how to do so: post).

The other four "bad" endings:
Play as Asuka, and talk to the four named NPCs every day. In Asuka's gallery is essentially a walkthrough on finding the characters each day. On day 10, choose which character you want to respond to. Defeat final boss, and you get the ending of the character you selected on day 10. Afterwards, you get transported to an alternate reality (time forwarded 30 days, final boss not defeated). Go to Asuka's gallery, and there is a switch to unlock all the endings without replaying. Additionally, there is extra content to see in the post-game (more of the same stuff, so meh), discovered by free roam, and gallery-only content not discoverable on the map (some of which serve as continuations of some endings).

Getting the "good" ending also unlocks the alternate reality / post-game; maybe you want to skip the build-up?
Yeah kinda, I know it doesn't matter what you do as the MC, so i learned from previous threads that you can unlock everything from the "good" ending, and since you told me you can do that on day 4... well it makes things even faster.

Thanks

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Yeah kinda, I know it doesn't matter what you do as the MC, so i learned from previous threads that you can unlock everything from the "good" ending, and since you told me you can do that on day 4... well it makes things even faster.

Thanks
Bruh RNGsus isn't helping me, he throw burning bean 4 time in a row

frmoon

Jan 13, 2020
Can anyone share the steam (Kagura Games) version of the Japanese depot?

RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel Japanese13.68 MiB
Thanks in advance.

2B Or Not 2B

Jun 20, 2017
so is there no body paint outfit?

Edit:
Just checked the original JAP v2.01 and yeh, no body paint outfit

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Welp, can someone share a method to make this compatible with the (newer) Kagura patch (V2)? Says it needs a Steam version. Maybe some phantom files, or...? *looking at YOU, pleadingly*

Dunno if there's actually any major bugs that needed fixing, just being a version-whore here... xD

nirvanasword

Jun 12, 2019
Welp, can someone share a method to make this compatible with the (newer) Kagura patch (V2)? Says it needs a Steam version.
I did decide that I was going to buy from MangaGamer but making the patch steam exclusive held me off. No clue if buying from the other stores will yield me the version 2 updated version upon purchase. I'd just be disappointed if I got the base version. Its a gamble and really messed up on Kagura's part.

Why not just install steam? My PC's too low end to make use of the relevant games of the service and would anyone really install it just for the lewds? Maybe some people but not me.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Is not anything major right? Since its not added to the op post.
Have no idea. Guess the Kagura discord would be the best place to find out. Doubt it is anything major though; then again, who knows?!
The OP cannot add it, sadly, because this here is the (a) non-Steam version, so either he or the original uploader (if it's not the same person) will have to redownload the V2 patched version of the game, and then re-share. Which is really a waste of bandwidth, time, effort blabla, sadly. Because trust me, the difference will be like a couple lines fixed in some .json files. Nothing more.
Yep. For that couple hundred KBs of change you have to get the ~200 MB V2 patch and install it (if you have the Steam version), or redownload the whole thing again from Jast or MG or whichever platform they are selling on too. Unless they have like an exclusive v1.01->v.1.02 couple hundred KB update fix somewhere, which is a distinct possibility - their discord probs would be the place for that.
If someone had the v1.02 though, they could just upload the updated couple of .json files. After comparing the v1.01 (from here) with their v1.02 with something like WinMerge. Just spitballin' here... ;)
Anyhoo, that's how the v1.01->v1.02 update would come to be most probably, if there is one.
Also, the agitating thing is that the Steam and non-Steam versions are probably almost totally identical files, content and structure-wise. There is just probably an extra file in the Steam version that the official V2 patch looks for when trying to apply it, and ultimately not letting you install...
"Beggars can't be choosers though", said the dirty pirate not without irony and self-pity... xD
I did decide that I was going to buy from MangaGamer but making the patch steam exclusive held me off. No clue if buying from the other stores will yield me the version 2 updated version upon purchase. I'd just be disappointed if I got the base version. Its a gamble and really messed up on Kagura's part.
I think they update on the non-Steam platforms as well; you probably get an email or notification that there is an update and please DL the whole thing again, thxbyebye. Or something...
If not; well, that would be fucked up. Like reeeally. lol

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes