RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
What changed in this version? This game has been out for a while and it seems like other games by Kagura have also been updated but IDK what has changed. Can the main post show what was added?

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Anyone knowhow to get the 3rd video to unlock?
I've watched the first 2 and i am on day 6but the 3rd video "is rented out"

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017

Advance Days. The safe with less amount of ntr is to clear the game asap going directly to the last map and winning the battle. By finishing it with a good ending or somewhat, u can return to the "as if" moment as the girl was a lot raped by the other islanders and fell, also, u can check on other events. But yeah, the "Date" is a thing in this game... the condition for ur "BAD ENDING" as in the ntr ones, is to take part of all events in the island and attend one of them at "day10". This is the day the defines the ending u get related to who u pick in the cardinal directions. Kouta scenes and stuff happens as u walk around passing days and looking at the scenery(u will notice that even if u don't do "ANY" event with the girl, the more time passes, the more she will appear or pop out in the place alongside the other npcs). What it means is that no matter what u do, the longer u stay in the island, the more she will be abused, and as soon as u reach day 10, u define the ending, day16 = all scenes avaliabe already(including the tapes). After u clear the game u can go free mode that jumps to day number 46 with slut mode active where Kouta failed to safeguard his wife... well, whatever.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
I had an issue with a video rental not available on the day the game says it is available. There is no pressing need to get them right away. Wait until tomorrow or pass a few days.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Then let me re-explain. The NTR is avoidable by skipping the game play and just letting the days run out without doing ANYTHING.
Oh I get it, so that was the point. You were all talking about 'Visual' avoidance and not the avoidance of the NTR itself. I think I can agree on that.

Jul 3, 2017
The last version wasn't actually MTL'd afaik, it had some issues here and there but it was pretty good. Still, shouldn't shit on a translation that a real person actually put effort into. This one has more content that was added later, and the different outfits you can put Asuka in actually works properly now. Worth playing again if you enjoyed it before, IMO.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Compared to the other version you get :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW. There are some scenes as crystals in the gallery room, those doesn't unlock when you press the unlock button. After finishing the game talk to your "friends" in town.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes