vusun123

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah i already finished the game with the "non NTR ending"..
And i laughing my ass off from this..i mean like "that's it? just end of the game?"
So you only got 1 scene and that's from the beginning..
I would say if you don't like NTR better stay away from this game, i don't see any reason for doing the non NTR route...
Regardless of whether you intend to ignore the NTR scenes or not, it will still unlock their respective day's scene when you advance the day

kiryuu777

Jan 30, 2019
Regardless of whether you intend to ignore the NTR scenes or not, it will still unlock their respective day's scene when you advance the day
Yeah you can just press the button in the gallery room to unlock everything after you beat the game except Kouta's gallery room...but yeah there's no purpose to play this game if you just aim the non NTR ending..

vusun123

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah you can just press the button in the gallery room to unlock everything after you beat the game except Kouta's gallery room...but yeah there's no purpose to play this game if you just aim the non NTR ending..
AFAIK Kohta's scene can be unlock anytime except for the Day 8 scene at the hotspring

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
This is probably the last NTR game coming out from Kagura for a while. Best enjoy this while you can.
There's still 'Knights of Messiah' and 'The Curse of Kubel' on their plate, which are the ones I look forward to the most among all the NTR they intended to translate.

Compared to before, there's now many good hgames coming up on their page like 'Explorers of the Abyss', 'Ruins Seeker', 'Dungeon Town', 'Saint Emiliana', 'Summer Memories' , etc. The upcoming experience is gonna be awesome.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I was waiting for a good CG NTR game. I played this before Kagura Games, but I think this might be the best of the genre. I guess I'II play it again.

Average

Nov 10, 2017
Hey guys, anybody has an idea how get the crotch tattoo and the corrupted suit. I've got two endings, good and bad.
get the bad ending with the kid (mokoto i think was his name), after that with kouta go to the recording room or however is call, there is a scene below with the suit, play that and you'll get the suit

Reactions: Dhruv Shetty

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
The journey was more important than the destination.

The build-up was amazing, but the endings and alternate reality feel hollow or are more of the same content. Either Asuka gets filled even more and Kouta is still ignorant (in alternate reality), and/or the Kouta's humiliation part was weak (in the endings).

Idk, I expected something like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 15, 2017
Of course the question should be always raised, lol ! Because linear NTR pretty much sucks if the plot is not even good.
You are absolutely right. Such "Question" should always be asked, or even further, it would be nice if more folks are up (specific Devs) share more in Detail their Content. It's pretty frustrating to see a NTR Tag, booting it up and play through the different routes to see only one small NTR Scene within 10 Hours of Playtime, which even can be hardly described as NTR due it's either wife-sharing (Threesome) or a love-interest which wasn't into you to begin with. So i agree with you because more Details would help BOTH sides.

However the thing which i'm not okay with, i don't understand how this can still be a topic especally considered how many NTR Games / Topics already had a big fat Info-Box in Red where Moderators and stuff point out, there shouldn't be an argument about this kinks. It's okay to ask what kind of NTR it is and how avoidable is, but i find it not okay that we've to deal this bs every topic about "mimimi (Linear) NTR Sucks mimmi T_T).

How would it for you Vanilla Folks if the NTR Crowd would come to each of your Vanilla Romance Games (which i by the way enjoy myself too) and complain / trash the Tag / Kink everytime like "Mimi Vanilla Romance sucks and is boring mimmimimim"

#Topic: So this isn't a Sequel but a Re-Release?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
#Topic: So this isn't a Sequel but a Re-Release?
This is an "official release" of an game released in jpn in the past. The past english version was a "fan-translation" while this one was made by a group and it's official(also unscensored). All the newer version does is fix some misspells here and there of some words from a newbie translator they got... well, they plan on releasing more games but it's a small group who was born within ULMF and joined together to bring some games with official courses, not as big as mangagamer yet, so their main trade is still rpg maker ones, probably working into getting licences for novels and stuff. I'd love to see Oyako Rankan translated(NTR Game) but that will probably end up with mangagamer if they ever get to translate since it's an alicesoft game. Gaptax(the developer of this game) is making not a sequel but a game close in style, he loves to dress the heroine as such while bringin this stuff... i think next game will also have lesbian content though.

If u want to understand the difference between an official release and a fan-translation is...
- Fan translations holds no rights over licences and so, can't be sold as content official, but fan-translator can send their works to the developers cause sometimes they agree it's a cool translation and still sells in dlsite.
- Normally fan translations comes censored.
- A fan translation spreads piracy but also gives fame toward the developers and their content, bringing possible future buyers.
- Official releases when out of Japan(western and stuff) goes unscensored as a norm, since in Japan everything will be censored anyway, other countries laws permits them to release as such, however they need to re-drawn the scenes sometimes since developers not always keeps the original art(without mosaics) like it is on some cases with mangagamer that they re-draw scenes.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes