Jun 13, 2017
Nice one.

The "good ending" ain't even that bad, gives you space for a sequel, throws a cookie for people that like "protagonist gets two working brain cells, wins the day and gets back the girl and everything else is a bad dream". I found particularly amusing the throwaway line with the majority of the villagers dying due to a "mysterious explosion". Who would have guessed that antagonizing the guy with a fuckhuge mecha could end badly.

"Kouta, why there's an unrecorded take off recorded for yesterday, I don't remember any missions going on"

*silence*

"And why we're missing a dozen missiles from the records?"

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Same problem. Does someone have a solution?
I think the solution was posted earlier.
To repeat:
Complete the game: getting Makoto's ending, or unlocking all the endings may be required. Go to Kouta's gallery room. Enter the newly unlocked section. View the top-left event. It is not accessible by roaming in town.

nevertoofull

May 7, 2020
So from what I've found, minimal changes include removal of censored portions of the CGs and Sprites. There's also a different english translation but it doesn't deviate too much from the original in terms of exposition.

For the 'major' changes, there are additional events and CGs that can be unlocked after the main game is complete, though about half of which seem to be unlocked by viewing the gallery and not walking around the map. Also, after viewing these events, new clothes are unlocked for Asuka and have their own sex sprite variations.

Haven't found any major changes in regards to in game or the mecha aspects. Same items that you can buy in shop and find in map. Story is still the same with same CGs and events. Was hoping for more NTR corruption action before Day 10 but nope.

Anyway, I hope I covered all of it. Plz reply if I missed anything out. I'm gonna enjoy the new titfucking CG now.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Pretty entertaining Game.
It was short, straight to the Point NTR and had decent scenes.
All in all I had a good fap.

A shame that the other games from this circle is about futa.

May 11, 2018
Author got asked if he would make a sequel to RaiOhGar on his dl-site page
He said that a direct sequel is not planned, but he would like to make a similiar game that utilizes the status screen like RaiOhGar does, and expand on it. He would also like to make the game utilize more RPG elements.
Sounds nice
I don't know what he is working on rn but I am looking forward to more of his content

supercow297

May 21, 2019
So is there any point to collecting the outfits or nah

Also RIP! The hottest line in the game was when you went into a dead end and she said "Whatever... I don't care! Do what you want!" and it was totally missing from Kagura's translation.

:cry::cry::cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KobaNKVD and Zippix

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
In games like these even if you could avoid the ntr (netorare) then usually there would be nothing left. Even when there's a happy end there'd be no hscenes or a super lame one usually hinting that the protagonist sucks at sex and the slut heroine feel better when she's doing it with the villains and the game would just end. So if you absolutely detest netorare then you really shouldn't bother.
Anyway why Kaguragame chose to release games that already got a good english translation? and both of them are netorare too (thug hero party). Why not choose something thats still untranslated?
That's not always true, there are some games with a decent amount of NTR and non-NTR and the NTR is completely avoidable. Although, yes, for the part of a game is tagged NTR, it tends to focus on it. This makes sense since if you want vanilla, harem, and other wish-fulfillment, there are already TONS of those out there, no point in wasting resources of an NTR game on that. Not to mention that she is still capable of cucking you pretty easily so is she really worth your wish-fulfillment?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
That's not always true, there are some games with a decent amount of NTR and non-NTR and the NTR is completely avoidable. Although, yes, for the part of a game is tagged NTR, it tends to focus on it. This makes sense since if you want vanilla, harem, and other wish-fulfillment, there are already TONS of those out there, no point in wasting resources of an NTR game on that. Not to mention that she is still capable of cucking you pretty easily so is she really worth your wish-fulfillment?
I wasn't talking about vanilla. What i want is something in between netorare and vanilla, which is called netori.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes