Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
You just contradicted yourself in 1 post.

NTR isnt avoidable but you can avoid it......
What he meant was "NTR is avoidable but by doing so, you won't earn any H-CG."
You CAN finish the game with 0 NTR.
But 99% of the H Material is NTR.

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
I do not get people trying to dump on Kagura Games. Personally, I am happy they are doing uncensored games with good translations. I have bought most of their games just to that end.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Is this good ntr or is the dude getting ntr'd just a piece of cardboard?
The dude has almost no characterization. You get to see one pure love scene, and you find out on Day 1, Marui: Interview with Kouta, that he has "stage fright". That's pretty much all the characterization before the girl starts getting sexed.

"Good NTR" sounds vague. The NTR experience was the arousing type, rather than anguishing, to me, as I can imagine the situation as a cuckold fantasy.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
u know that guy from ULMF who translated this game previously, if i was him....seeing some ignorant guy here saying "this kagura translation is better than the previous MTL one!" i would be pretty sad and will not fan translate more games.
appreciate the fan translation, u're my hero ulmf guy.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
oh btw the patch v2 is out

could u update this to v1.02?

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
theres a game like this, kinda. its called. Tilvaryu Recollections, and milf game called Mature Quest.
both good games that has a milf heroine. just Mature quest is a bit outdated fashion game.
and both properly englished
Thanks for the recommendation. I kinda forgot about those games when my hdd died. Gonna add more game to my backlog...

I do not get people trying to dump on Kagura Games. Personally, I am happy they are doing uncensored games with good translations. I have bought most of their games just to that end.
Most of the hate boils down to "why they don't translate the game that i like" or "why they translate the game that i already played".

flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
What's new in patch v2?
Fix the legend of midgets and gnomes translation word into something better, that's as far as I know
There's scene that got bug by the script that not showing expression, but I'm not sure if it already fix or not

gamenerd9000

May 13, 2017
You can beat the game in 2 days in 5 easy steps:

1) Skip or watch prologue then immediately save.
2) Use saveeditonline and then give 9999 for all values
3) Now you can kill everything in 1 shot so you do the route towards the final map day 1
4) Day 2 play as your GF if you want or just immediately go kill that fucker
5) Get the same happy end as if you won the game between days 2-9

I guess you can take solace that canonically, if you beat the game in 2 days, she only sucked 1 dick (blonde guy IIRC) and got forcefully kissed twice or something aside from getting groped.

Doesn't matter anyways since after beating the game with any ending you get to play as her with max corruption + you can unlock all the OG scenes inside the scene viewer at any time. If you want all the "new" extra scenes I think you have to play through most of the days though. If you don't want to cheat you can only beat the game in 4 days min and only if you get lucky.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
It will not lengthen out at all. I made my point and now you have made yours. You obviously do not agree with my thoughts and opinion and I, just as obviously, do not agree with yours. Thanks for an intelligent and calm discussion, a rare thing on an internet board. Have fun and keep on gamin' =)
Nah no hard feeling^^. Those kind of conversation tends to drag on long and I'm not really good at keeping up with it. I'm also glad you didn't take it too hardly and was able to keep the discussion calm and reasonable. Have fun gaming too w^)b

kiryuu777

Jan 30, 2019
Yeah i already finished the game with the "non NTR ending"..
And i laughing my ass off from this..i mean like "that's it? just end of the game?"
So you only got 1 scene and that's from the beginning..
I would say if you don't like NTR better stay away from this game, i don't see any reason for doing the non NTR route...

Reactions: sonhot
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes