aidsman99

May 15, 2020
Hey guys, I'm getting a "failed to load" audio error. I tried to manually create an ogg file, and painstakingly copied the name manually, but after maybe ten minutes to error came back, but with a different audio file missing.
Can you help me out here?

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
which guy? kouta the main character?

he's dating a chick riding a mech that has the word Asuka in her name,
he deserves to get shinjied from evangelion & super cucked really hard.
Get yourself in his position. You have such a sexy girl. And she's getting blackmailed. I would f*cking nuke them twice, just to be sure.

Reactions: Average

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Get yourself in his position. You have such a sexy girl. And she's getting blackmailed. I would f*cking nuke them twice, just to be sure.

his status in this world is not safe nor secure for him to be in a relationship,
he hasen't crossed the lake of fire & is living at the far end of the sword,

him getting cucked made sense since justic is known to be blind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CreepyGhost

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
probably been answered already but let me point it out: NTR is 100% unavoidable.

You have 2 Main Characters: First one is Kouta; he's the Hero of the story and he pilots the giant mech and beats up the bad guys. The Second is Asuka; she's his support and his girlfriend for several years, where they have a rather stable sexual relationship.

During their visit to an island to root out a terrorist group they've been fighting for years, Asuka lands herself in a sticky situation and gets blackmailed for it by several male members of the town they're staying in. While Kouta preps up to fight the terrorists, the men make a move on Asuka every day. Play goes into two phases: 1 is playing Kouta and exploring around the town, killing time, before prepping for a sortie, and at any time you can switch over to Asuka and engage in the scenes with the men around town manually.

Note that this doesn't mean you can just ignore playing Asuka and she'll suddenly be placed in a bubble away from these guys, should you choose to play only as Kouta, the scenes with Asuka happen regardless (and they are added to the Memory room in case you missed them). The longer it takes for Kouta to take out the terrorists, the worse it gets for Asuka, to the point where after an event happens several days into the game, you're locked into a bad ending.

That said, there *is* a good ending, but you aren't gonna avoid Asuka getting fucked by the various guys, so you might as well enjoy it, though I suppose you could exclusively play Kouta and reach the good ending, and pretend none of this is happening, roleplaying in ignorant bliss like Kouta is suffering from lol.

Reactions: Samken

kiryuu777

Jan 30, 2019
Several games get uploaded to this site that have NTR but that is optional. Other games it's not optional. It's not a big deal to ask since F95 doesn't have they most robust tagging system.

Kinda like how there's no tag, yet, for machine translated vs regular translated games.
Well yeah but isn't the main idea it's still NTR and yeah sure it's optional but you get less like literally super less scene if you want to avoid NTR in NTR games, it's like beating the main purpose of the game..about the tags..you can search it to the DLsite itself if it was not tagged properly..

guide anyone?
You don't need it tbh, it's quite straightforward progress.You beat the battle stage, go to town to check sex meter for every NPC's as Kouta , then change to Asuka, check every house that you can go NTR with...after that rinse and repeat everyday until your Asuka broken to lust..

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Well yeah but isn't the main idea it's still NTR and yeah sure it's optional but you get less like literally super less scene if you want to avoid NTR in NTR games, it's like beating the main purpose of the game..about the tags..you can search it to the DLsite itself if it was not tagged properly..

You don't need it tbh, it's quite straightforward progress.You beat the battle stage, go to town to check sex meter for every NPC's as Kouta , then change to Asuka, check every house that you can go NTR with...after that rinse and repeat everyday until your Asuka broken to lust..
I'd say a Guide is pretty mandatory for the good ending considering how tight the timing is for it, though I can't quite remember all the steps; I remember getting the drill arm from the upper right battle map node is highly recommended, and you want to upgrade Raiohgar twice at least so you can burn through the final map in one go. Doing this should take 7-8 game days which is plenty of time.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
They censored the shota and called him a midget, They said it was mistake that was done by a new staff member and was going to fix all the dialogue in an update.
Oh for the love of...again?!
I thought we moved beyond that nonsense.
How the hell does that even work?
What kind of translators do they hire that by themselves without any team intern communication apply censorship?
Bah...any ETA on the patch?

Average

Nov 10, 2017
which guy? kouta the main character?

he's dating a chick riding a mech that has the word Asuka in her name,
he deserves to get shinjied from evangelion & super cucked really hard.
holy shit your coment made my day, thank you sir

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
I'm sure this is going to drag out into a deep long argument, so this will be my last attempt at the discussion. Yes, even just mere numbers, or any kind of signs, like bed creaking or barely audible suspicious sound giving a hint that your girl has done it with another man can very well stir up jealousy within the readers/players, the fact that us readers/players "can't see what is happening" often have the highest chance to stir up the excitation coming from that jealousy because of the simple fact that it is playing with our "imagination", thus making the NTR feeling more successful.

My example wasn't really meant to refer to real life per se, it was to relay the fact that the character in question has been NTR'd without him knowing it, and us readers/players are the ones who know about it, we're the ones who can affirm it firsthand that he's been NTR'd and we, the readers/players are the main target of the jealousy, a jealousy felt because of the empathy we have towards said character. As long as there's proof, be it simple digits or even the tiniest thing possible, it will still be confirmed as NTR, we don't need to see the whole graphical scene to prove it is one.
It will not lengthen out at all. I made my point and now you have made yours. You obviously do not agree with my thoughts and opinion and I, just as obviously, do not agree with yours. Thanks for an intelligent and calm discussion, a rare thing on an internet board. Have fun and keep on gamin' =)

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
probably been answered already but let me point it out: NTR is 100% unavoidable.

You have 2 Main Characters: First one is Kouta; he's the Hero of the story and he pilots the giant mech and beats up the bad guys. The Second is Asuka; she's his support and his girlfriend for several years, where they have a rather stable sexual relationship.

During their visit to an island to root out a terrorist group they've been fighting for years, Asuka lands herself in a sticky situation and gets blackmailed for it by several male members of the town they're staying in. While Kouta preps up to fight the terrorists, the men make a move on Asuka every day. Play goes into two phases: 1 is playing Kouta and exploring around the town, killing time, before prepping for a sortie, and at any time you can switch over to Asuka and engage in the scenes with the men around town manually.

Note that this doesn't mean you can just ignore playing Asuka and she'll suddenly be placed in a bubble away from these guys, should you choose to play only as Kouta, the scenes with Asuka happen regardless (and they are added to the Memory room in case you missed them). The longer it takes for Kouta to take out the terrorists, the worse it gets for Asuka, to the point where after an event happens several days into the game, you're locked into a bad ending.

That said, there *is* a good ending, but you aren't gonna avoid Asuka getting fucked by the various guys, so you might as well enjoy it, though I suppose you could exclusively play Kouta and reach the good ending, and pretend none of this is happening, roleplaying in ignorant bliss like Kouta is suffering from lol.
How did you miss all the recent posts, especially my one back and forth EldenFZ over whether the NTR is technically avoidable? We were rather lengthy in making our points. We did not agree, with him saying that even if you do not read or see the H scenes, seeing the numbers accumulating on the inventory screen day by day can sill cause jealously therefore it is unavoidable. My view is that, since you can skip all the scene's entirely and win have a good end, its unlikely numbers in an inventory screen will cause the desired jealousy emotion and therefore it is avoidable to a large extent. I found his arguments good, even if I could not agree with them in the end.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
How did you miss all the recent posts, especially my one back and forth EldenFZ over whether the NTR is technically avoidable? We were rather lengthy in making our points. We did not agree, with him saying that even if you do not read or see the H scenes, seeing the numbers accumulating on the inventory screen day by day can sill cause jealously therefore it is unavoidable. My view is that, since you can skip all the scene's entirely and win have a good end, its unlikely numbers in an inventory screen will cause the desired jealousy emotion and therefore it is avoidable to a large extent. I found his arguments good, even if I could not agree with them in the end.
That's what you call blissful and indulgent ignorance. Fact is she's getting fucked by other men whether you choose to take her point of view or not. If you explore the town while playing Kouta, you can come across scenarios where they're engaging in the act nearby, or had just finished. You, the player can peer into their thoughts to get a glimpse of what they just did. On top of everything else, her H stats update on their own every single day. ON TOP OF THAT, as it progresses one particular guy starts sexually teasing her and having sex with her while she's communicating with Kouta during missions. Trying to ignore this is just silly. It's an NTR game with unavoidable NTR, and you pretending it isn't there won't change that.

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
That's what you call blissful and indulgent ignorance. Fact is she's getting fucked by other men whether you choose to take her point of view or not. If you explore the town while playing Kouta, you can come across scenarios where they're engaging in the act nearby, or had just finished. You, the player can peer into their thoughts to get a glimpse of what they just did. On top of everything else, her H stats update on their own every single day. ON TOP OF THAT, as it progresses one particular guy starts sexually teasing her and having sex with her while she's communicating with Kouta during missions. Trying to ignore this is just silly. It's an NTR game with unavoidable NTR, and you pretending it isn't there won't change that.
The baseline of my point is this, minus the superfluous stuff:

Avoidane defined: the action of KEEPING AWAY FROM or not doing something.

I highlighted the keywords, keeping away from. If you do not play asuka, if you keep away from the remembrance scene for Kouta, then you have avoided most of the NTR in the game. That is the very definition of avoidance. And, if all you see if the stuff on the inventory screen until you beat the game, then the NTR you have dealt with is very, very minimal. So, yes, you can avoid most of the NTR facets of the game. I am not saying that they are not there. Avoidance of NTR and absence of NTR is too different things. I never said there was an absence of NTR, or that it was totally avoidable.

So, if someone asks me if they can avoid NTR in this game, my answer would be mostly, but there will be some. Not that its totally unavoidable. I prefer to be accurate when answering a question not give misleading generalities.

Last edited:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
The baseline of my point is this, minus the superfluous stuff:

Avoidane defined: the action of KEEPING AWAY FROM or not doing something.

I highlighted the keywords, keeping away from. If you do not play asuka, if you keep away from the remembrance scene for Kouta, then you have avoided most of the NTR in the game. That is the very definition of avoidance. And, if all you see if the stuff on the inventory screen until you beat the game, then the NTR you have dealt with is very, very minimal. So, yes, you can avoid most of the NTR facets of the game. I am not saying that they are not there. Avoidance of NTR and absence of NTR is too different things. I never said there was an absence of NTR, or that it was totally avoidable.

So, if someone asks me if they can avoid NTR in this game, my answer would be mostly, but there will be some. Not that its totally unavoidable. I prefer to be accurate when answering a question not give misleading generalities.
Sorry, but... There is no avoiding it. Unavoidable.png

Reactions: Samken and sonhot
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes