Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
They also are translating the Curse of Kubel, and I can only say it's a great game!

Jul 3, 2017
Played through it once, never touched Asuka and I got the bad ending with the "midget". Before that it showed a choice though, but I could only choose the midget, and nothing else. Do you have to play Asuka and focus on other characters to get the other endings, or does playing Asuka every day open up all 4 choices?

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Hi huys , where i Can have the key for special member ? And see the last 2 videos with the mayor ? Always : anyone already rented

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
I think that's taking the word's meaning a bit too much out of the context. The definition's not false, yes, but let's say that I've got a girlfriend who's been an object of many men's sexual fantasy, and those men were able to have their way with her without me knowing it. Would you say that I've been able to "avoid" the NTR just because "I didn't see" any of what she did behind my back? I don't think that's how it really works.
The purpose of NTR in games is to illicit an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader. That is done through text, images, and corruption (unwilling or willing). Since you can avoid reading or seeing images of Asuka's being blackmailed, that just leaves a few numbers on an inventory screen. Is seeing a few numbers ona screen going to illicit emotions of deep jealousy? I think that I can safely say that it would be extremely rare for numbers on an inventory screen to cause deep anything. So, yes, if you do not experience the tangible evidence, then you have avoided the purpose of a NTR game by the definition of the word. You have not experienced the emotions that the creator was trying to illicit

As far as your real life example, if you do not know what is going on, will you be experiencing any feelings of jealousy over what she is doing? The answer is no. Where a game relies on text, images and/or corruption, real life relies on a sound reason or tangible evidence. Once one of those occurs, the feelings or jealous, anger, etc will occur. In a real life example, you didn't experience the jealousy or deep negative emotion until you have proof or a solid reason to believe that you have been NTR'd. There are naturally jealous people, but that is an entirely different issue.

Now, you may differ from my opinion, but we each do have our own opinion, lol. We each view things differently.

Reactions: Deleted member 64

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
I love how people asking "is NTR avoidable?" in NTR game thread..lol
Im pretty sure will avoid it if i don't like NTR games..
Several games get uploaded to this site that have NTR but that is optional. Other games it's not optional. It's not a big deal to ask since F95 doesn't have they most robust tagging system.

Kinda like how there's no tag, yet, for machine translated vs regular translated games.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Wasn't this game already released a long time ago? Some of the CG looks exactly the same as the previous game, like the singing part.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
The purpose of NTR in games is to illicit an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader. That is done through text, images, and corruption (unwilling or willing). Since you can avoid reading or seeing images of Asuka's being blackmailed, that just leaves a few numbers on an inventory screen. Is seeing a few numbers ona screen going to illicit emotions of deep jealousy? I think that I can safely say that it would be extremely rare for numbers on an inventory screen to cause deep anything. So, yes, if you do not experience the tangible evidence, then you have avoided the purpose of a NTR game by the definition of the word. You have not experienced the emotions that the creator was trying to illicit

As far as your real life example, if you do not know what is going on, will you be experiencing any feelings of jealousy over what she is doing? The answer is no. Where a game relies on text, images and/or corruption, real life relies on a sound reason or tangible evidence. Once one of those occurs, the feelings or jealous, anger, etc will occur. In a real life example, you didn't experience the jealousy or deep negative emotion until you have proof or a solid reason to believe that you have been NTR'd. There are naturally jealous people, but that is an entirely different issue.

Now, you may differ from my opinion, but we each do have our own opinion, lol. We each view things differently.
I'm sure this is going to drag out into a deep long argument, so this will be my last attempt at the discussion. Yes, even just mere numbers, or any kind of signs, like bed creaking or barely audible suspicious sound giving a hint that your girl has done it with another man can very well stir up jealousy within the readers/players, the fact that us readers/players "can't see what is happening" often have the highest chance to stir up the excitation coming from that jealousy because of the simple fact that it is playing with our "imagination", thus making the NTR feeling more successful.

My example wasn't really meant to refer to real life per se, it was to relay the fact that the character in question has been NTR'd without him knowing it, and us readers/players are the ones who know about it, we're the ones who can affirm it firsthand that he's been NTR'd and we, the readers/players are the main target of the jealousy, a jealousy felt because of the empathy we have towards said character. As long as there's proof, be it simple digits or even the tiniest thing possible, it will still be confirmed as NTR, we don't need to see the whole graphical scene to prove it is one.

Reactions: Samken and michika

IMPAQT

Dec 26, 2018
Aaaaahahahahaha, I just tried downloading it on my mac. I'd feel let down if I wasn't laughing so hard. (Already trying it on my pc helps soften the blow as well)

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes