sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The baseline of my point is this, minus the superfluous stuff:

Avoidane defined: the action of KEEPING AWAY FROM or not doing something.

I highlighted the keywords, keeping away from. If you do not play asuka, if you keep away from the remembrance scene for Kouta, then you have avoided most of the NTR in the game. That is the very definition of avoidance. And, if all you see if the stuff on the inventory screen until you beat the game, then the NTR you have dealt with is very, very minimal. So, yes, you can avoid most of the NTR facets of the game. I am not saying that they are not there. Avoidance of NTR and absence of NTR is too different things. I never said there was an absence of NTR, or that it was totally avoidable.

So, if someone asks me if they can avoid NTR in this game, my answer would be mostly, but there will be some. Not that its totally unavoidable. I prefer to be accurate when answering a question not give misleading generalities.
You the player can choose to turn a blind eye and technically "avoid" netorare but the protagonist Kouta (lol what a cuck and childish sounding name) can't really avoid that.

Reactions: Alli72

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Wanted to ask(since the search is broken) how to block specific tags,so they don't show up?

Last edited:

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
If you insist on a "pure" run, game can be won on day 4. If you can win on day 3, you can avoid Asuka getting creampied.
Day 1: Conquer the one area in between you and the enemy base.
Day 2: Go to Hanger. Buy Sub energy pack x2 for RaiOhGar, and Stealth system for Varuda. Upgrade/reinforce RaiOhGar.
Day 3: Go to enemy base. Go around gate, and defeat two commanders (now you see why EN is a very precious resource). Head up stairs after the second commander, and head down to blast open the gate. Withdraw.
Day 4: Defeat one commander. Then, the final boss, which needs lots of luck.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Anyway why Kaguragame chose to release games that already got a good english translation? and both of them are netorare too (thug hero party). Why not choose something thats still untranslated?
I'd be more interested to know how they prioritize the translations. Like, is it some kinda Disney fast pass thing where you pay extra to get in the shorter faster line? Cause there is definitely a lot of other games on their list that have been there way longer than some of these being released.

Hell, some don't even appear on the list at all, they just go surprise we also translated this game. Not really a complaint per say just a little annoyance. Sucks seeing an interesting game on the list that continuously gets passed over for games that aren't.

Reactions: sonhot

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
If you insist on a "pure" run, game can be won on day 4. If you can win on day 3, you can avoid Asuka getting creampied.
Day 1: Conquer the one area in between you and the enemy base.
Day 2: Go to Hanger. Buy Sub energy pack x2 for RaiOhGar, and Stealth system for Varuda. Upgrade/reinforce RaiOhGar.
Day 3: Go to enemy base. Go around gate, and defeat two commanders (now you see why EN is a very precious resource). Head up stairs after the second commander, and head down to blast open the gate. Withdraw.
Day 4: Defeat one commander. Then, the final boss, which needs lots of luck.
technically winning it on Day 4 means she still got cream'd. Events happen regardless of anything before the end of the day.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Yeah I agree. As player you may avoid the NTR entirely if possible (but idk man, they have sex stat for that right?), but as Kouta(?) nope.

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
You the player can choose to turn a blind eye and technically "avoid" netorare but the protagonist Kouta (lol what a cuck and childish sounding name) can't really avoid that.
Exactly, thanks, it is nice to see someone got the point that I was trying to make. Not saying it makes sense, or you should avoid it, I know that I did not. It is just that the player can "avoid" almost all of it of it, which frankly, does not make sense if you are playing the game. lol (I agree about the name too haha)

• Haha
Reactions: sonhot
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes