Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
Hey mates, just started playing this game and I noticed quite a lot of versions lying around, so just wanted to be sure, the download links on the first page let you download the game officially translated by kagura games i.e. the V2.01 right? And the link another user shared a week ago on the previous page is for the official patch that they released, the V1.02 right? Btw, is there an actual difference between 2.01 and the version here or is it just a technicality?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Hey mates, just started playing this game and I noticed quite a lot of versions lying around, so just wanted to be sure, the download links on the first page let you download the game officially translated by kagura games i.e. the V2.01 right? And the link another user shared a week ago on the previous page is for the official patch that they released, the V1.02 right? Btw, is there an actual difference between 2.01 and the version here or is it just a technicality?
I want to know that too

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I want to know that too
The Japanese original was released on 2019-02-22, had various version updates and made it to v2.01 on 2020-02-01 ( ).

It is my assumption, but like 99% sure, that Kagura took that as the basis of their TL (so the v2.01, finished, Japanese version) and then...translated it. There you had the English, v1.00 "RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel" from Kagura Games.
Steam doesn't allow pron, so they had the non-pron (everything hentai cut) version released (v1.00), which you could at the time patch with their then V1 hentai-content-reinsert content update, from their website (kaguragames.com). And there you had v1.01.

Quite standard KG and Steam practice, if I might add.

Anyhoo, v1.01 still had some bugs and typos and such, so they released a V2 patch, which could make (your Steam version) v1.02, if installed. And a little while ago (well, almost two weeks now), with some more typo-fixing and perhaps a few more very minor bugfixes, V3 surfaced on their website. Which would -SURPRISE xD- make the game v1.03.

Also, read back a little if you must, to see what problems there are with regards the Steam vs non-Steam versions and the patches.

Alas, that's how the fable goes...

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
"Good": defeat final boss before day 10 (can be done on day 4; my post on how to do so: post).

The other four "bad" endings:
Play as Asuka, and talk to the four named NPCs every day. In Asuka's gallery is essentially a walkthrough on finding the characters each day. On day 10, choose which character you want to respond to. Defeat final boss, and you get the ending of the character you selected on day 10. Afterwards, you get transported to an alternate reality (time forwarded 30 days, final boss not defeated). Go to Asuka's gallery, and there is a switch to unlock all the endings without replaying. Additionally, there is extra content to see in the post-game (more of the same stuff, so meh), discovered by free roam, and gallery-only content not discoverable on the map (some of which serve as continuations of some endings).

Getting the "good" ending also unlocks the alternate reality / post-game; maybe you want to skip the build-up?
This confuses me. Am I supposed to play as the guy for a while first? It is tagged as female protagonist, but so far I haven't controlled her at all. I'm hesitating because I don't wanna be doing things wrong.

EDIT: I hope it's correct that you don't play as Asuka day 1. They don't explain how changing character works till day 2.

TIP: Took me a while to notice, but you can go left the moment you enter the Mayor's house(looks like a wall). Makoto is there some of the days.

Last edited:

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
This confuses me. Am I supposed to play as the guy for a while first? It is tagged as female protagonist, but so far I haven't controlled her at all. I'm hesitating because I don't wanna be doing things wrong.

EDIT: I hope it's correct that you don't play as Asuka day 1. They don't explain how changing character works till day 2.
Rechecking the game..

Askua is not playable on day 1. There are only two Askua events on day 1, one given by story, and one obtainable through Kouta.

As always, Asuka's gallery is the walkthrough.

Reactions: AtotehZ

mannbull

May 10, 2017
I still don't know how to get her in the purple (evil?) robot suit sex thing scene, already solved game good end and also went to bad ends still can't find

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I still don't know how to get her in the purple (evil?) robot suit sex thing scene, already solved game good end and also went to bad ends still can't find
There's 1 good end and 4 bad ends. 1 bad end for each of the named male character in the city.
Good end = finish fast
Bad ends = go for all scenes every day and choose when asked at day 10(save first)
The scenes available each day are in Asuka's room, in her gallery, as already mentioned.

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
because it is not there, it exists only as a separate scene.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes