Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
so this looks great, but...

i actually like the show too much to enjoy this content. i mean mlp fim is a really good show (starts to peak at season 4, the first 3 are just nice) so... ye, wish i could enjoy this game but i can't.

its a sad life for me.

Plumage

Jun 21, 2021
Oops sorry, haven't checked this place in a while.

Is there a way to change the graphic settings?
Is there something specific you want to have control on? Or is it a wish for a full graphic settings menu?

crotch breasts
I will probably try to get Milky Way in soon-ish, although I'm 99% sure it will end up like Shining Armor: kinda wonky and not really compatible with the rest. Root problem is lack of model with integrated crotchtits.

ejaculations
I wish, but transparent fluid simulations aren't available yet for the renderer I'm using. Might never will, Unity isn't doing great lately with finishing features they started.

limit the FPS to 60 max?
Go to "Ramage_Data" open "Configuration.ini" add a new line "LimitFPS:60" (or whatever other number you want).

i actually like the show too much to enjoy this content
The "Ponies are for hug, not for fug" mindset isn't really uncommon.
If you want cute VR pony content; PonyVRville still work on modern hardware iirc, and Legend of Equestria has a VR mode too - plus a few of their maps exported to VRChat.

Edit:
Just realized your pirate link point to 2.021b.
Fair warning: this one had a dumb bug inducing seizures in non-grounded back legs.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Edit:
Just realized your pirate link point to 2.021b.
Fair warning: this one had a dumb bug inducing seizures in non-grounded back legs.
There is always some bug in every game and every build

And this IS a pirate forum

Plumage

Jun 21, 2021
I think we can no longer move with valve index, in the last update 2.022
Weird. What exactly do you mean by "can no longer move"? The game doesn't react to your head movement at all, the teleport system doesn't work, or something else?

krakox

Oct 4, 2019
Weird. What exactly do you mean by "can no longer move"? The game doesn't react to your head movement at all, the teleport system doesn't work, or something else?
I can t teleport but I can up and down, and in orbital I can t strafe around but i can get closer. but if I m the only person with this problem on the index its probably me the problem

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Interesting concept. Not my thing but it might just be eventually since I noticed the anthro models in this.

I have to give points for the technical aspects so far that I saw in this out of curiosity.

MrMod

Jun 4, 2019

Ramage 2.023

Patch notes :

• New Anthros: Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy
  • New Anthros pose: Lying, JackO challenge
  • New options: "Uniform Anthros" - equalize everyone's body shape
  • You can now touch the horse (and toy with her ears)
Bug fixes

• Fixed Anthro models wrongfully loading Twilight's headshape
  • Fixed Anthro models' light probe being different between body, head and ears
  • Fixed PoV mode having head desync with the camera while the UI was up
  • Fixed PoV rotations for alicorns & anthros
  • Fixed clipping issues on "Rough Playing" part 2
  • Fixed VR hand collision, basic petting work again
Art

• Tweaked Anthro's tits, bellybutton and body SSS for better visuals
  • Interactive mare's ears are now slightly floppy
Performances

• Default non-VR framerate now set to 60
Controls

• Turning & height adjust are now usable with all VR tools, not only with pointers
  • Pony teleportation toggle moved to the interactivity panel (from "Staging")
  • VR tools have been re-centered and should be closer to actual hand

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
You can be Shining Armor so yes there is male MC option

What should be much more concerning is , there is no cumshot so those balls are about to explode XD

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes