Plumage

Jun 21, 2021
man character please
That has been added in the last (interactive) animation.

crotch breasts been add?
Milky Way has been added. Other models still don't have those, mostly because I'm not a modeler and Milky's setup is more of a joke than a serious attempt.

and Futa avoidable?
Sure, but that represent a good half of the available animations.

im trying every button on my keyboard
I'm 90% sure nothing use the keyboard. It's either full mouse or VR controllers.

does this game have spike?
Now it does. He just like to watch tho.
Stalker.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: isthisfacebookplus

Sneaky Weasel

Oct 26, 2020
man character please
That has been added in the last (interactive) animation.

crotch breasts been add?
Milky Way has been added. Other models still don't have those, mostly because I'm not a modeler and Milky's setup is more of a joke than a serious attempt.

and Futa avoidable?
Sure, but that represent a good half of the available animations.

im trying every button on my keyboard
I'm 90% sure nothing use the keyboard. It's either full mouse or VR controllers.

does this game have spike?
Now it does. He just like to watch tho.
View attachment 1838785

remove "space" after ponysfm

Here is a pack of models with crotch breasts and more anatomically correct pussys

Reactions: Miliopuff

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
how can you use this pack with rampage?
You can't on your own without some extensive modding/knowledge of coding. But that comment was directed at the creator of this so that he might incorporate those models into the game or replace them with those improved models if possible.

Sneaky Weasel

Oct 26, 2020
Hey guys, sorry if I confused anyone, I should have pointed out why I added a link to the pack of models. Rungtate correctly described what I forgot to mention.

Last edited:

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
I have no idea, it's just a button on my WMR and it's just the touchpad press on the bottom I think.
I'm also trying this using a Quest 2 and I can't figure out how you're supposed to do anything in the game. I've pressed every button, and all I can tell is that the inner triggers let you teleport, the pointer finger triggers make the lasers, and the analog sticks make you go up/down and turn around. A/B/X/Y don't do anything as far as I can tell, as no UI is present on the screen aside from your laser pointer hands
How do you play this on Quest 2? .w. All there is is Twilight and the inside of her treehouse

Edit: Using desktop mode now...really confused how you move the camera. I mean I can do orbital, but teleport I don't understand, doesn't seem to do anything. No free move camera?....

Last edited:

TaigaButt

May 28, 2017
I'm also trying this using a Quest 2 and I can't figure out how you're supposed to do anything in the game. I've pressed every button, and all I can tell is that the inner triggers let you teleport, the pointer finger triggers make the lasers, and the analog sticks make you go up/down and turn around. A/B/X/Y don't do anything as far as I can tell, as no UI is present on the screen aside from your laser pointer hands
How do you play this on Quest 2? .w. All there is is Twilight and the inside of her treehouse

Edit: Using desktop mode now...really confused how you move the camera. I mean I can do orbital, but teleport I don't understand, doesn't seem to do anything. No free move camera?....
Yeah I have the same problem, the HUD will flicker on screen for half a second on startup but I can't get it to stay or come back. I feel like it's a controller bind problem but steam makes changing VR controls such a massive pain in the ass it's just not worth fixing for me personally.

Plumage

Jun 21, 2021
Does anybody here know how to bring up the vr menu?
as no UI is present on the screen
the HUD will flicker on screen for half a second
Yeah for some reason those specific buttons aren't always been detected. I half suspect some conflict with another app (SteamVR used to do that apparently), but I will need some testers among those who have this problem.

Here is a test version with some tweaks on input capture, please tell me if finally bring the menu when pressing "B" on the VR controller (keyboard Tab should also work, but that's not really practical):

Edit: Ok apparently it's an old conflict between OpenXR and SteamVR, that randomly come and go with Steam updates. Some Unity dev found a random tweak that sometime fix the problem, let's hope it does.
Edit Edit: Fixed crash:

Last edited:

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
If you figure out how to control the desktop mode please tell, this game used to have free cam but i dont know how to turn it on.

BlackFurr

Sep 3, 2019
Yeah for some reason those specific buttons aren't always been detected. I half suspect some conflict with another app (SteamVR used to do that apparently), but I will need some testers among those who have this problem.

Here is a test version with some tweaks on input capture, please tell me if finally bring the menu when pressing "B" on the VR controller (keyboard Tab should also work, but that's not really practical):
Mega

Edit: Ok apparently it's an old conflict between OpenXR and SteamVR, that randomly come and go with Steam updates. Some Unity dev found a random tweak that sometime fix the problem, let's hope it does:
Mega
I tried this versions on my oculus rift s with steam vr: "d" version doesnt work at all, version "c" shows pony model, but only teleport button works((

BlackFurr

Sep 3, 2019

Mega

Edit: Ok apparently it's an old conflict between OpenXR and SteamVR, that randomly come and go with Steam updates. Some Unity dev found a random tweak that sometime fix the problem, let's hope it does:
Mega
OLSO i tried to change buttons on my controllers (i added menu button) but it didnt help(

Plumage

Jun 21, 2021
Ok, last update should have fixed the "controller buttons not working" problem.
Thanks again to those who played game testers for this.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Ok, last update should have fixed the "controller buttons not working" problem.
Thanks again to those who played game testers for this.
Btw I tried your 2.032e build just tonight. I've been so busy so that's why it's been a while before finally trying it out.
Honestly, it seems like it worked just fine for me. I see my hands, can bring up the menu, change stuff. Other than the poses and scenes that weren't available in it, it seemed just fine on my end. I think it was both B and Y that brought up the menu for each hand. I'm sure as intended. But anyway yeah. (y)

ramagetest.png

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I would probably use the male model if it wasn't leon. A generic green body would fit more or something else.

cesodeso

Apr 2, 2021
Hey,

I just downloaded it and cant play it on the Rift S, I have the Problem you adressed in July, the Menu doesnt show!

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes