DripCMD

Jun 30, 2021

Patch notes:

Features

• Walking ponies now make hoofstep sounds
  • New pony: Spitfire
  • "New" Anthros: Trixie and Starlight
  • New dressing option: Pinkie Pie's Cancan dress
  • Flesh-y materials have been updated with a new shader (concern: mostly Anthros & horsecock)
  • VR sex toy now has collision
Bugs

• Fixed Fillydom's filly costume not loading properly
  • Fixed fillies ignoring certain clothing effect on body shape
  • Improved pathfinding collisions for "Camp Site"
  • Fixed Kirin's head sometime vibrating in Virtual Mare mode
  • Fixed some clothing messing up body proportions in Virtual Mare mode
  • Fixed body settings sometimes not applying on the first loaded pony
Art

• Various improvements to Suspended Bondage - Anthro-On-Anthro
  • Reduced compression artifacts on Fluttershy's cottage
Technical

• Improved anthros' mane collisions with body

Last edited:

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Wait, did a bunch of animations disappear? Why the hell? There's hardly any left! What happened?

garoille

Jan 7, 2019
Oh I see. So we hope somebody drops the subscribestar version here, instead of only patreon. I can't find the subscribestar version anywhere unfortunately.
only found his subscribestar :

if someone want it...

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
This isn't my thing at all, but I couldn't help being curious so I had to look at the screenshots.

Gotta admit, it feels weird seeing 2D animated characters in 3D with realistic lighting. This seems like one of those ideal circumstances to go with cel-shading over a more traditional soft lighting model.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This isn't my thing at all, but I couldn't help being curious so I had to look at the screenshots.

Gotta admit, it feels weird seeing 2D animated characters in 3D with realistic lighting. This seems like one of those ideal circumstances to go with cel-shading over a more traditional soft lighting model.
I think people who do these games don't care about visual fidelity. It does feel like there was just sfm models animated and tossed into a screne for animation viewer stuff. These kind of games probably would look better with some sort of celshade option or shader but it's just normal 3d lighting with no kind of style options.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Also, if you pick a mare for the male parts it will just give them a dick, not technically futa, basically acts like they are males instead.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes