Aug 22, 2021
2.036 won't stop drifting....I can't select a view or spot without the camera slowly panning / drifting away. I have a Samsung Odyssey. Not all prior versions had this issue, including the original demo.
You might check your own VR interface software as well for changes. I know my headset started drifting because of a combination of joystick decay and a steamVR update. A simple fix might be increasing your controller's default deadzone.

nincow24

Sep 1, 2018
Please make a video of it, if you can. That could really help narrowing down wtf is going on.
Does increasing "VRJoystickDeadzone" in the config file change anything?
Does it also happen with the "NoVR Mode.bat" launcher?
I have no idea how to make a video of it outside of just pointing my phone at the screen. I've never fiddled with the config file, either (no idea how). I haven't tried the latest version on a desktop outside of VR, but I'll launch it and get back to you. Likely sometime after Halloween when I get a chance to try.

nincow24

Sep 1, 2018
You might check your own VR interface software as well for changes. I know my headset started drifting because of a combination of joystick decay and a steamVR update. A simple fix might be increasing your controller's default deadzone.
It's not on my end. Other applications run fine.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
View attachment 2124108 2.036 is out.
TLDR: Added a cum ending to one of the oldest animation (only in the SubscribeStar version due to cub), some shader shenanigans for fluffy horse & glass horse. Also VR hands can be hidden via the option menu, and Patreon OCs are now retroactively permanent, among other things.
Well I gotta give props where props are due. This is an excellent update
Edit: Other than vr not working now that I'm home to try that mode.

Last edited:

nincow24

Sep 1, 2018
bruh do you even know where you are rn
Of course I do. But come on. This isn't a multi-million dollar company, it's one dude working on an extremely niche project. There's a difference between being frugal and just plain cheap. Throw the guy a bone if you support his efforts. Projects like this are never made by huge companies, and there's definitely an audience and demand for them all the same.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Of course I do. But come on. This isn't a multi-million dollar company, it's one dude working on an extremely niche project. There's a difference between being frugal and just plain cheap. Throw the guy a bone if you support his efforts. Projects like this are never made by huge companies, and there's definitely an audience and demand for them all the same.
Latest version doesn't even work right for me

Reactions: cesodeso

Plumage

Jun 21, 2021
2.036, or 2.036Halloween or 2.037?
36H stupidly had some debug code still ON in release, which prevented VR from starting.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
2.036, or 2.036Halloween or 2.037?
36H stupidly had some debug code still ON in release, which prevented VR from starting.
It was the halloween one. I haven't tried the newest one yet as I didn't know it existed. Disregard that for 2.037 please.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Same, but I"m still backing this. I'm sure VR will be fixed eventually.
For me the current build(the one after halloween) does work with vr but something about the vr plugin it uses makes it so I can't supersample at all. Oh well.

Also boobs are like tire rubber on the anthros for some reason. Even milky's are super stiff.

nincow24

Sep 1, 2018
Plumage - The latest build still drifts for me. No matter what, the camera slowly moves in the direction I'm facing. 2.027 is the last version that is stationary. Hope this gets fixed in the next update. Also, please consider a POV option that allows you to make one of the two characters invisible.

Aug 22, 2021
Plumage - The latest build still drifts for me. No matter what, the camera slowly moves in the direction I'm facing. 2.027 is the last version that is stationary. Hope this gets fixed in the next update. Also, please consider a POV option that allows you to make one of the two characters invisible.
You may check if your controllers are drifting rather than the game. You may want to increase your joystick's deadzone and see if that resolves it (I know there is an option in oculus and steamvr to do that, but I don't know about samsung).

Plumage

Jun 21, 2021
Also, please consider a POV option that allows you to make one of the two characters invisible.
Staging>Visibility>Hide
Unless you mean completely invisible?

drifting problem still there
Crap.
Does it happen even with only keyboard&mouse plugged?
Does it happen in non-VR mode?
Does it happen when increasing "VRJoystickDeadzone:" from "0.01,0.01" to something like "0.50,0.50" in "[GameMainFolder]\Ramage_Data\Configuration.ini"?

Also, if you can't make a quick videoshot of it with OBS, could you give me more details about "how" it look.
Like... does it only start after a certain time, does it accelerate, is it really small or dervish-tier.
There is no good reason for this to happen so any details could help hinting at the cause.

nincow24

Sep 1, 2018
Also, please consider a POV option that allows you to make one of the two characters invisible.
Staging>Visibility>Hide
Unless you mean completely invisible?

drifting problem still there
Crap.
Does it happen even with only keyboard&mouse plugged?
Does it happen in non-VR mode?
Does it happen when increasing "VRJoystickDeadzone:" from "0.01,0.01" to something like "0.50,0.50" in "[GameMainFolder]\Ramage_Data\Configuration.ini"?

Also, if you can't make a quick videoshot of it with OBS, could you give me more details about "how" it look.
Like... does it only start after a certain time, does it accelerate, is it really small or dervish-tier.
There is no good reason for this to happen so any details could help hinting at the cause.

"Unless you mean completely invisible?"

Yes, completely invisible without the transparent white outline

"Does it happen even with only keyboard&mouse plugged?"

Yes

"Does it happen in non-VR mode?"

No

"Does it happen when increasing "VRJoystickDeadzone:" from "0.01,0.01" to something like "0.50,0.50"

That seemed to fix it! At least in 2.039. I didn't try that suggestion for the prior release.

At this point things are working. I'd just like to see more "straight" options for the normal sized ponies, along with some anthro animations along with the poses. And the option to make one pony invisible rather than transparant with an outline, with perhaps just the penis visible.

If you'd like a video of the drift issue before making the change you suggested within the .ini, please reach out to me directly and I'll send it upon request if you still need or want it.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes