VN Java Ramen no Oujisama [v1.2.5 Free] [Paper Waifu]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
As for starting Ren's route, you need to have completed at least 5 other character routes to get a special interaction on the first day. The rest should be easy to figure out.

There's also a cheat code to unlock Ren's route from beginning

Last edited:
Reactions: charjkl and Tunak23
Jan 1, 2018
Still no updates on this? I see that he's been playing around with the sprites lately. Does that mean the game hasn't progressed past 1.0.4 at all, or just that nobody's sharing it here?

Reactions: Tunak23

333Playing

Oct 15, 2019
Hmm Paper Waifu Patreon page also quiet on updates so best guess that game devs haven't done any updates for the game.

Reactions: Tunak23

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It seems they have their focus split between this and a new game called Godhood.

I haven't played this since the start of Ren's route was added so don't know if that route is complete or not. I rage quit their Patreon when they decided to release a route we'd been waiting for in stages.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
It seems they have their focus split between this and a new game called Godhood.

I haven't played this since the start of Ren's route was added so don't know if that route is complete or not. I rage quit their Patreon when they decided to release a route we'd been waiting for in stages.
Ren Route in recent version had 3 or 4 chapters, there's no much yet

BernardMarxAP

Dec 30, 2020
So I've completed all 10 routes with the good ending and I'm still not seeing any extra options that lead to Ren's route. When in her dialogue is the extra option supposed to appear? I've tried replaying and choosing both options about her cooking being bad.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes