VN Java Ramen no Oujisama [v1.2.5 Free] [Paper Waifu]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Dec 8, 2020
So I've completed all 10 routes with the good ending and I'm still not seeing any extra options that lead to Ren's route. When in her dialogue is the extra option supposed to appear? I've tried replaying and choosing both options about her cooking being bad.
Each route has good endings and best endings. These are what you need to look for in order to unlock Ren's Route. For example: Min's story has a good ending where she goes back to Korea to find out more about herself and keeps the MC in touch with Skype calls and the like. However, its possible to get a better ending where Min stays with the MC, depending on specific choices you made in the game. If all else fails though, assuming you have the 1.04 version of the game, use the cheat code: theone3dc

BernardMarxAP

Dec 30, 2020
Each route has good endings and best endings. These are what you need to look for in order to unlock Ren's Route. For example: Min's story has a good ending where she goes back to Korea to find out more about herself and keeps the MC in touch with Skype calls and the like. However, its possible to get a better ending where Min stays with the MC, depending on specific choices you made in the game. If all else fails though, assuming you have the 1.04 version of the game, use the cheat code: theone3dc
I actually figured out what the problem was. I had been starting each new route from the same save that I made that skipped all the intro and started me on the second day after meeting all of the characters. What you apparently needed to do was start a new game after each completion. Thanks for the reply though!

Reactions: Tunak23

Xoranthia

Sep 3, 2019
Does anyone know whats in the 1.0.8 update? Was it a single Ren chapter? Seems like they've slowed way down. Maybe their doing an alternate artstyle like they did in Summer in Springtime?

May 31, 2020
Does anyone know whats in the 1.0.8 update? Was it a single Ren chapter? Seems like they've slowed way down. Maybe their doing an alternate artstyle like they did in Summer in Springtime?
I don't know man
All I know that after 1.0.4 all versions are available for patreons

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
I don't know man
All I know that after 1.0.4 all versions are available for patreons
So the developers stopped making free releases for the overall community?
Are they planning on the long run to launch the game on Steam or something and that's why they apparently cut open releases?

Limiting the access to their content is of course their call but really it is quite disappointing to be in such a position on arguably an early stage of development for the project,they lose lots of feedback by doing so.

Hopefully someone can sneak upload the next versions of the game to this page or others with similar theme,the premise was entertaining and it would be a shame to lose track of it.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
So the developers stopped making free releases for the overall community?
Are they planning on the long run to launch the game on Steam or something and that's why they apparently cut open releases?

Limiting the access to their content is of course their call but really it is quite disappointing to be in such a position on arguably an early stage of development for the project,they lose lots of feedback by doing so.

Hopefully someone can sneak upload the next versions of the game to this page or others with similar theme,the premise was entertaining and it would be a shame to lose track of it.
To be honest they lost many people due to how they made Ren a Secret route.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To be honest they lost many people due to how they made Ren a Secret route.
It wasn't so much Ren being a secret route that lost them a chunk of players, it's how they handled it.

We knew Ren would be last but it's the route quite a lot of us were waiting for and they decided to milk it. They release it in parts so it's going to take a while until the route is complete and that pissed people off.

It's like they thought the only reason some people were sticking around was until that game is finished which is true for some of us and they are dragging it out to try and milk money from those wanting it.

It was a scummy move and they lost a chunk of people that refused to support them.

So in the end they lost people regardless only this way they lost people that won't back them again for another game.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
It wasn't so much Ren being a secret route that lost them a chunk of players, it's how they handled it.

We knew Ren would be last but it's the route quite a lot of us were waiting for and they decided to milk it. They release it in parts so it's going to take a while until the route is complete and that pissed people off.

It's like they thought the only reason some people were sticking around was until that game is finished which is true for some of us and they are dragging it out to try and milk money from those wanting it.

It was a scummy move and they lost a chunk of people that refused to support them.

So in the end they lost people regardless only this way they lost people that won't back them again for another game.
Yeah that I meant as well. I didn't like how they releasing in them in chapters instead of releasing the whole route. It's pretty clear their milking it. I'm pretty sure many fans would rather wait for a whole route than one chapter each update. Don't get me started on these usually reanimations. I think the current animations are good as they. They should focus on completing the Ren route seriously.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Yeah that I meant as well. I didn't like how they releasing in them in chapters instead of releasing the whole route. It's pretty clear their milking it. I'm pretty sure many fans would rather wait for a whole route than one chapter each update. Don't get me started on these usually reanimations. I think the current animations are good as they. They should focus on completing the Ren route seriously.
Focusing on a consistent way on a single route until is finished should be common sense for one of these projects but of course getting ambitious cause greed and spreading themselves too thin annoying many is what they ended up doing.

Reactions: Alphaeboy
Dec 8, 2020
Good News!! I just took a glance at Paper Waifu's patreon, and it looks like they're touching up on some of Ren's scenes. This means that there will likely be more story added to her route in the coming update. As for when that will be, only time will tell. However, its good to hear that some progress on her route is being made, as they were somewhat quiet about it for a while and were focused on touching up some of Sango's scenes for the most recent update. Not preferable, I know. But still positive news nonetheless!

May 31, 2020
Good News!! I just took a glance at Paper Waifu's patreon, and it looks like they're touching up on some of Ren's scenes. This means that there will likely be more story added to her route in the coming update. As for when that will be, only time will tell. However, its good to hear that some progress on her route is being made, as they were somewhat quiet about it for a while and were focused on touching up some of Sango's scenes for the most recent update. Not preferable, I know. But still positive news nonetheless!
It doesn't matter because the update will be accessible for only patreons

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Are you really gonna be such a sourpuss because you'd have to fork over a few bucks to play it?
Read the message here https://f95zone.to/threads/ramen-no-oujisama-v1-0-4-paper-waifu.3371/post-5886100

Then you may understand why some of Us are not going to come back as a supporter, at least in my case that is why.

I supported the game since the begining and love Ren but milking like they did only left a sour after taste in my mouth.
In the end I cancel my support last month, as a 3rd tier supporter, because of the behavior so no news for the game would bring me back as a patreon.

Reactions: Kugamine

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Does anyone know why the quick start code doesn't work on the Android version?
I'm just going to be honest: This account is technically dead because no one wants support developers who treat their fan favorite waifu (Ren) as bait to get more people to join their patron. They could taken a break to finally finish her route or at least done it earlier to these who love her and wanted to romance. But no they release pointless updates with the MC dreaming of fucking Ren and pretty much just teasing going on. Me and others are like what the fuck are they thinking treating us like this? Therefore me and other people stopped playing and supporting that baiting bullshit their doing.

May 31, 2020
I'm just going to be honest: This account is technically dead because no one wants support developers who treat their fan favorite waifu (Ren) as bait to get more people to join their patron. They could taken a break to finally finish her route or at least done it earlier to these who love her and wanted to romance. But no they release pointless updates with the MC dreaming of fucking Ren and pretty much just teasing going on. Me and others are like what the fuck are they thinking treating us like this? Therefore me and other people stopped playing and supporting that baiting bullshit their doing.
I know mate I agree with you . The developer even changed the favourite waifu's image.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes