VN Java Ramen no Oujisama [v1.2.5 Free] [Paper Waifu]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Jan 1, 2018
I was trying to get to the Ren content but I think I'm doing something wrong. I entered the cheat code and it seemed to confirm, then I started a new game. I skipped the tutorial and intro. Nothing on the first or second day seemed any different at all. When it came to choosing ramen, there were only the usual options (I chose Kikue rather than Mie, since you can't have both). Since there wasn't an obvious "Ren" ramen, I chose Sango. I'm just starting day 4 now, and nothing seems different. The romance with Sango is starting.

Things I MIGHT have done wrong are:
I chose "It doesn't taste good at all" rather than "It tastes pretty good".
After choosing the ramen, you get a prompt that you can play "this version or the V3 that is being tested". I chose the V3.

Looking through previous comments here, there's "mention of using a swiss army knife, as well as the tip of 'Getting the sauce perfect?'" I've seen nothing like that so far.

Any ideas?

Reactions: Tunak23

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
d
I was trying to get to the Ren content but I think I'm doing something wrong. I entered the cheat code and it seemed to confirm, then I started a new game. I skipped the tutorial and intro. Nothing on the first or second day seemed any different at all. When it came to choosing ramen, there were only the usual options (I chose Kikue rather than Mie, since you can't have both). Since there wasn't an obvious "Ren" ramen, I chose Sango. I'm just starting day 4 now, and nothing seems different. The romance with Sango is starting.

After choosing the ramen, you get a prompt that you can play "this version or the V3 that is being tested". I chose the V3.

Looking through previous comments here, there's "mention of using a swiss army knife, as well as the tip of 'Getting the sauce perfect?'" I've seen nothing like that so far.

Any ideas?
did you follow the walkthrough?

Jan 1, 2018
d

did you follow the walkthrough?
Color me intrigued. I've looked on this forum for a walkthrough that included Ren's route, but the only walkthrough I've found is the one linked on the OP, which doesn't even include all 10 of the other girls. Care to direct me to the one you're referring to?

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
You gotta be kidding me...

While 1.09, Ren's route isn't completed yet. It's like 75%

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018

Any ideas?
If the code "theone9ny" was inserted correctly, you have a confirmation on the new game, with a message like "?? Route has opened", and then, at the end of the first day you got a scene which leads to Ren's first scene (you peeping into her), and then a dream sex sequence.

And when you got to choose your ramen, Ren's ramen will be available

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes