VN Java Ramen no Oujisama [v1.2.5 Free] [Paper Waifu]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I'm really happy so far with the 10th character. She wasn't whom I was hoping for, but I was pleasantly surprised by her route. The sexy scenes are getting better and better, really enjoyed her two scenes, both on an animation level and an emotional level, really feeling the passion.
I really hoping Ren is the "secret" character as thats the last character left. After all the backstory hints for Ren in first 9 stories I can't see any other possibility for final arc that unlocked by finishing the ten main arcs. Though in a way I dreading finding out what she went through under previous CEO and why current CEO feels need to go to such length to make amends to Ren and MC.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug, but most of the sex scenes with Rika have more than 50% of each scene with a black background. I'm playing v0.9.5.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you unlock the Murakami girl? The MC talks about her, but I never meet her in any of the locations on the first or second day of the introduction.

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
Am I the only one that thinks the new Mana character's art is hideous?

How do you unlock the Murakami girl? The MC talks about her, but I never meet her in any of the locations on the first or second day of the introduction.
On the first day go to town Hall. Go inside. Choose move closer. Second day she's at the shopping mall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I've noticed, when following the walkthrough, some of the girls don't have an after credits scene. Is this a problem with the walkthrough, or do those girls just not have one?

Xoranthia

Sep 3, 2019
Wait. There's supposed to be 10 Girls but Mana is the Tenth. Does this mean they arn't doing the much requested Ren route?

blackflame000

Jun 6, 2017
Kind of get it, but like this dude knows 10 hours later or whatever. It just feels like something that should have been explicitly addressed. But all in all it's a minor nitpick for a game, and story route I absolutely adored.
Yeah I agree. It soured what would have been one of my favorite routes. And I disagree with the guy who says it's just an instinctual jealous reaction because my curiosity to know how exactly the guy knew would still exist, at least in real life, if my friend was telling me a story like that about some asshole trying to screw with her relationship.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes