4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Please update the cheat codes. Those currently listed do not work for 1.0.0

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, Ren never got a route in the end.

I haven't done the new girls yet but they were all good apart from Min-Seo, I just couldn't get into that route at all. Dragged on the "is she insane" thing a bit too long and it never got resolved.

Still, feel a bit let down after waiting all this time for Ren's route only for her to never get one.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

I haven't done the new girls yet but they were all good apart from Min-Seo, I just couldn't get into that route at all. Dragged on the "is she insane" thing a bit too long and it never got resolved.

Still, feel a bit let down after waiting all this time for Ren's route only for her to never get one.
Agreed, I thought Ren would get and deserved the last route, but if she isn't getting one who did? New char?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Agreed, I thought Ren would get and deserved the last route, but if she isn't getting one who did? New char?
10th, and it seems final, character was Mana.

Looks a bit like Mie with a story similar to Sango's and Tomone's with the famous foodie parent thing. She's looking to open a Ramen place near the MC's. I have only unlocked her route I haven't done it yet.

A couple of people I speak to online cut their support from these guy due to the no Ren thing. They waited since it launched for that.

What I find baffling is she's the most requested route and they completely ignored it.

I have to admit Ren's was the only one I was waiting for too. I figured she'd be the 10th considering how popular she was I assumed they would do her route last. I didn't think they would completely shit on their fans and not bother at all.

Xoranthia

Sep 3, 2019
10th, and it seems final, character was Mana.

Looks a bit like Mie with a story similar to Sango's and Tomone's with the famous foodie parent thing. She's looking to open a Ramen place near the MC's. I have only unlocked her route I haven't done it yet.

A couple of people I speak to online cut their support from these guy due to the no Ren thing. They waited since it launched for that.

What I find baffling is she's the most requested route and they completely ignored it.

I have to admit Ren's was the only one I was waiting for too. I figured she'd be the 10th considering how popular she was I assumed they would do her route last. I didn't think they would completely shit on their fans and not bother at all.

The relationship also a lot like- I totally forget her name. The Influncer? Where it's a love/hate. I've not quite got to the end of Mana's yet, It's an in progress but that seems to me how it's going to go.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hehe, I liked her route too. It was different and well done. Didn't quite hit you in the feels like the Shouko path, but much better than Rika route which just had an odd feel.
Shouko's was heartbreaking. Never thought i'd find myself sympathetic with a Yakuza boss that had just beheaded someone.

I didn't mind Rika's but it did have some weird moments like the other guy and the recording.

I think Sango's was probably my fave.

The relationship also a lot like- I totally forget her name. The Influncer? Where it's a love/hate. I've not quite got to the end of Mana's yet, It's an in progress but that seems to me how it's going to go.
I've got a couple of chapters in and you were spot on, it plays exactly like Lina's route did.

That makes it more disappointing. A character that looks like Mie with the same backstory as Sango and Tomone and a route that plays exactly like Lina's.

I don't get it, if they ran out of ideas for something original and had a character people were begging for, why bother doing one we've practically already seen?

It makes no sense.

Reactions: L30 and acewinz

Xoranthia

Sep 3, 2019
Lina.

I liked her route, was nice towards the end but the fight then fuck they got up to did make me chuckle.

That's the one. It did me too actually.

Yeah I finished it awhile ago now. There's a part in Ch7 I think you'll find very derpy.

But damn did Ch8 hit me right in the feels.

And to the last message without adding in another quote. As much as I actually don't mind it I think I'd still have prefered Ren. Particuarly because of how many other girls cameo in this one. The benefit of beaing done with them i suppose. I might have to try Lina's route again to see if Mana's refrenced at all. Because with the paired girls, like Shokou and- I've not just forgot the name of the police officer. . They feature a fair bit in each others stories. Kikue? Sango and Tomoe being another good example.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
like Shokou and- I've not just forgot the name of the police officer. . They feature a fair bit in each others stories. Kikue?
Kikue is the detective, yeah.

The story between her and Shouko was fantastic from both sides. I loved how they did that one and the Sango/Tomone storylines.

I think that's the most frustrating part about this game. They have at least 6 really good stories, 2 okay ones with Rika and Hanako (I enjoyed it but it wasn't on par with some of the others) and then they had 1 really bad one and 1 I don't know what to make of.

All in all it's a really well done novel and i'm glad they made it but Ren deserves her story told ... okay i'll let it go now.

Reactions: L30 and acewinz

craigferguson

Aug 2, 2019

On the patreon page they say that they plan on having one secret character aside from the 10 date-able characters, and I'm pretty sure that's when Ren's route will be added. Perhaps in a version 1.1?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I finally got around to finishing Mana's route and I don't know what to make of the ending I got.

She moves to America but we're stil together kinda.... it's weird and a bit of a disappointment.

Did I mess up somewhere or is that the good end?

I mean, that was more of an anti climax than anything resembling an ending. I started liking her too, last couple of chapters she really grew on me. Still would have swapped her for Rika.

Reactions: L30

Pagol1

Oct 5, 2018
I finally got around to finishing Mana's route and I don't know what to make of the ending I got.

She moves to America but we're stil together kinda.... it's weird and a bit of a disappointment.

I mean, that was more of an anti climax than anything resembling an ending. I started liking her too, last couple of chapters she really grew on me. Still would have swapped her for Rika.
That's the neutral ending. You should try to get more points on her route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xoranthia

Sep 3, 2019

You got the 'bad' ending.In the 'good one'...

Ah. Someone beat me to it. I quite like what i think was the 'Good' ending i got.

blabisp

Feb 25, 2020
Yeah I agree. It soured what would have been one of my favorite routes. And I disagree with the guy who says it's just an instinctual jealous reaction because my curiosity to know how exactly the guy knew would still exist, at least in real life, if my friend was telling me a story like that about some asshole trying to screw with her relationship.
I believe the missing link y'all are looking for is Shouko
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes