VN Java Ramen no Oujisama [v1.2.5 Free] [Paper Waifu]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Mar 14, 2020
Basically what they are saying is, bout it, bout it, be about it, the game is to be sold, not to be told. That's old school slang for talk less do more. Actions speak louder than words. Write a story that's so much better than everyone else's storys while being completely original, then render thousands of images and CG scenes, upload it and SHOW US how much better you are. If you can't or won't then you have nothing but the words you hate so much.
Ahh that's what it is...well I am no artist tried drawing in the past but with my commerce path lying ahead had to give up...never went to art school or college and such it's impossible...and again idk how things work in here in the past I was approached by manga artists for me randomly posting short stories in the Facebook forums...I showed them some of my stories they were really impressed but then again I dropped back due to lack of self security on the part of story stealing and then years gone by I never bothered again...I would actually do it if I have like actual job like writing stories of any genre you just have to mention...but idk where to go so I just became grounded...since this guys are good with animations and stuff I am in no level...if this keeps growing I mean the audience of this side of the world I might consider joining animation courses and you know start doing my own thing.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Ahh that's what it is...well I am no artist tried drawing in the past but with my commerce path lying ahead had to give up...never went to art school or college and such it's impossible...and again idk how things work in here in the past I was approached by manga artists for me randomly posting short stories in the Facebook forums...I showed them some of my stories they were really impressed but then again I dropped back due to lack of self security on the part of story stealing and then years gone by I never bothered again...I would actually do it if I have like actual job like writing stories of any genre you just have to mention...but idk where to go so I just became grounded...since this guys are good with animations and stuff I am in no level...if this keeps growing I mean the audience of this side of the world I might consider joining animation courses and you know start doing my own thing.
You can actually reach out on the other sections of this website and state that you are a writer looking to join a team with a artist and coder if your that confident in your abilities then just write a small incomplete piece that displays your talents. Who knows maybe you can be doing this anyways. There are several teams of people out there whom have gotten a similar start. SuperWriter the dev started out writing adult novels and is now making his own games completely on his own. If it's something you wanna do then don't stop yourself from doing it.

Mar 14, 2020
You can actually reach out on the other sections of this website and state that you are a writer looking to join a team with a artist and coder if your that confident in your abilities then just write a small incomplete piece that displays your talents. Who knows maybe you can be doing this anyways. There are several teams of people out there whom have gotten a similar start. SuperWriter the dev started out writing adult novels and is now making his own games completely on his own. If it's something you wanna do then don't stop yourself from doing it.
Well thanks I'll try to reach out to them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like there's just 1 chapter for ren atm.
Her new sprite looks bad hope they switch to the old one
So, let me clarify this because i'm having a hard time wrapping my head around something so monumentally silly.....

After making people wait all this time for a route we've been begging for since near the start ..... they only release a tiny part of it?

How much of a "fuck you" do they want to give us?

• Sad
Reactions: acewinz

Xoranthia

Sep 3, 2019
So, let me clarify this because i'm having a hard time wrapping my head around something so monumentally silly.....

After making people wait all this time for a route we've been begging for since near the start ..... they only release a tiny part of it?

How much of a "fuck you" do they want to give us?

I was expecting at least the first half since they've done that with all the others. And they've had the exact same time frame.
Not that i want to be 'that guy'.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was expecting at least the first half since they've done that with all the others. And they've had the exact same time frame.
Not that i want to be 'that guy'.
Considering how long they made us wait for it and it being the last route I was expecting it all.

I don't care if it makes me "that girl" but it's been a loooong wait, I didn't expect them to fuck us over with a route this long in the making and anticipated.

Granted I stopped supporting them when they releaed Min-Seo's route. In a game with some really good stories and great moments that one, for me personally, was complete and utter garbage. I hated it.

I did plan on throwing a bit more money at them when they eventually released Ren's route but they decided to throw out a fuck you so they can have one back.

Overly dramatic moment .... one is not amused.

Reactions: Westinaction

Xoranthia

Sep 3, 2019
Considering how long they made us wait for it and it being the last route I was expecting it all.

I don't care if it makes me "that girl" but it's been a loooong wait, I didn't expect them to fuck us over with a route this long in the making and anticipated.

Granted I stopped supporting them when they releaed Min-Seo's route. In a game with some really good stories and great moments that one, for me personally, was complete and utter garbage. I hated it.

I did plan on throwing a bit more money at them when they eventually released Ren's route but they decided to throw out a fuck you so they can have one back.

Overly dramatic moment .... one is not amused.

I think it was half way through Rika's route was when i stopped. Not because i didn't like the content but my siatuation changed. Anywho. Just find it odd that a single chapter even gets a release when it's been foour for each and every other one. It's been three months. I know as i requested the last update too. and there was a "We're writing secret route." Update that For some reason says i posted it today? Which i also can't seem to find for a rough date on their patreon. I'm currently on febuary. Three months seems a long time for just a single chapter.

I'm assuming it's remote work so Covid wouldn't have been an issue i htought?

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whelp i've tried several things and nothing starts a route involving Ren.

Think this must be one big "fuck you" update.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes