Unity Completed Rampant Pervert vs the Public Discipline Committee [Final] [ZOOCROS]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
Conrols:
Move using WASD
Defense: space
attack: F

Mechanic: Collect the stars that the objectives leave, these allow you to raise your characteristics.
Attack a target with F, press A/D quickly to fill bars and get more exp, plus watch cutscene

skills to level up
Speed: increade speed
HP: Hit points
Dash distance: duration of the dash
Skill: enable another attacks

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Played it through, it's not that great, not a side scroller either like I previously said ofc. Basically you try and isolate girls so you can have your way with them and if they catch you they will beat you up. There's no real fapability considering there's no actual climax scenes plus the actual sex is just kind of bad. It's a fun little time waster but not a great game. Think Seed of the Dead but you're just some weird rapist.
But.. buh.. .. but the climax scenes are the soul of any adult game!
So on top of the models being bland af (short hair, petite) and the guy model being irritating, there's no real proper ending to the sex scenes?!!
:feelsbadman:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
As mentioned first thing that came to mind was Rapelay. Fun for what it was, but it looked a bit more realistic than this.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
has anyone ever seen or found this game anywhere to download for free? I mean in japanese even of course..

I've been really looking for this game for a while.. and well.. anything ZOOCROS really.. but I only found a few of them.. and that seemed difficult also..

..I guess the game just looks interesting.. the other games have bad ratings on here though.. so Idk if any of them are good.. it's just like I said, fella trainer 2 looks a bit more interesting than the others..

Last edited:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
has anyone ever seen or found this game anywhere to download for free? I mean in japanese even of course..

I've been really looking for this game for a while.. and well.. anything ZOOCROS really.. but I only found a few of them.. and that seemed difficult also..

..I guess the game just looks interesting.. the other games have bad ratings on here though.. so Idk if any of them are good.. it's just like I said, fella trainer 2 looks a bit more interesting than the others..
there's a link for the jap version, but is on rapidgator at the bottom of this

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
there's a link for the jap version, but is on rapidgator at the bottom of this
thanks, I'm trying to use the link without a premium.. lol that's pretty difficult, but I'll keep trying since I at least have the link now for a game :)

edit: well I can't do it.. I guess if someone has a premium rapidgator account on F95 I could beg them to download it lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: noxtek

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Finished everything. If someone wants to see all scenes and have full stats (perks, recovery speed, attack speed etc), here's a save file. Game saves in the registry, so just extract, run and import.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I somehow ended up glitching this to where constantly pressing the "4" key caused every girl on the map to get raped and keep orgasming, making a very easy stage clear

KuronekoVII

Mar 9, 2018
Played it, i liked the game, it even made me laugh when i filled the special bar(R) and used the ultimate, which is your character yelling 'avengers assemble!' And every girl at the map gets raped, he even has an animation for that. Since its like a stealth game, like mgs, i kinda adaped quickly playing it, and could alert one girl to some quiet place and just counter grab her. Once you get it, the game gets really easy, since most often the girls get to be only at one part of the map.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes