FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Ah, I'm happy Suzume is in this, one of the best girls from Sengoku Rance. Actually it seems like a lot of best girls are in this. I really like how they bring previous game girls into new games.

Are there any prerequisites to playing this people would recommend? I think I've played 1, 02, Sengoku Rance.

Last edited:
Reactions: errte13 and ju1zzed

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I've never actually seen the word 'アホげ' (ahoge) being literally translated to 'stupid hair' before.
I have. Back when I originally learned what it meant. A hentai I owned had a long explanation of anime culture attached to it. Like why their hair colors are so strange and varied, etc. The 'idiot hair' was part of that. Pretty sure the hentai was la blue girl.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow the Evincle format is amazing for a Rance game, what a nice combo. Already loving the dialogue, a lot more options for how to show the relationships/dialogue than in previous Rance games I've played. "You're slave 2.0" "Huh, when did I become a slave?!", Sachiko is already adorable.

Kinda feels like getting a new Evincle and a new Rance game at the same time. Score.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes