Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
will post them they are win 32 links can't test them as i got win 64 looking for the
"Rance41 VM.ova" so can

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
added 4.1 and 4.1 to Op beware they are only win 32 atm looking for above file

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
@Muff Diver it'll be faster/easier for you to just download Windows XP Mode, VirtualBox or VMware Player, install WinXP SP3 and run the games in it then searching for the "Rance41 VM.ova" image.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Anyone got a clear save for Sengoku Rance? I lost mine years ago and just wanna play free mode again.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Sengoku rance and Rance quest are going to be localized by Manga Gamer!
funny Sengoku rance wonder how many will buy it as its been out a long time translated, but if they up the price and post it with Rance Quest many will buy it.

Reactions: Namco15

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
funny Sengoku rance wonder how many will buy it as its been out a long time translated, but if they up the price and post it with Rance Quest many will buy it.
They'll probably make it a bundle like what they did with 5 and 6 . I think Mangagamer doesnt care that much about how much they make a profit as long as there is a profit on it. I mean it would be pretty stupid if they dont a lot of people already played or owned the game .

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
What about Rance Quest Magnum? It has been released by MangaGamer.
Hasn't been released as far as i know lastest info i have 11 august 2017
Sengoku Rance and Rance Quest Magnum will be released separately on MangaGamer. Rance Quest Magnum will include both the base game and the Magnum expansion content in a single package.

Aug 5, 2016
Any news if manga gamer will be picking up Daiakuji, Daibanchou and Daiteikoku? I know Daibanchou had a fan translation but they've start Senguko so maybe they'll redo it.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Any news if manga gamer will be picking up Daiakuji, Daibanchou and Daiteikoku? I know Daibanchou had a fan translation but they've start Senguko so maybe they'll redo it.
I did play Daibanchou in english, it was very good, i have no complains, i think i remember people talking about a translation of Daiteikoku, but that was some time ago and i don´t know how this is going now, i wanted a Daiakuji translation too but is a old game, if no one cared to translate so far i don´t think the odds at this point are great.

Reactions: DaoDinhKien

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I have already played through sengoku rance multiple times but I will still buy the game for the uncensored content and new translation. Also I have spend 100+ hours playing SR and had a ton of fun during so it makes me happy I can support the creators this way.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Can you guys recommend me where to start?
Somewhere in the series that'll give me a good impression.

I'm a bit too late to be considering playing this game series

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Can you guys recommend me where to start?
Somewhere in the series that'll give me a good impression.

I'm a bit too late to be considering playing this game series
Rance 5D, Rance 6 and Sengoku Rance, in this order.

Arguably the best games in the franchise, in this order. The best is that they are all direct sequels of each other.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes