• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A very potential game, I having fun playing this so far. All the characters have their own personality, all the girls are hot, H scene was great, awesome story plot, horror element are very spooky (specially when I know the guild girl are vampire I nearly jump)
Hope to see more updates in the future

Reactions: Bunis

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I want to preface this by saying that I'm enjoying the game so far, but there are some issues. To expand on an earlier comment from someone, wasted time slots are pretty bad (evening). It's unnecessary clicking. And there's an option to eat, but the only thing I've encountered where that seems to matter is if you ate the Uncle's fish (haven't done everything yet though, so feel free to tell me to stfu if eating does do something). The text colour is an issue sometimes, such as at the beginning of the game and when you're choosing your name. I'm assuming Sorcery skill is only allowed to go to 2 atm (or mine is bugged), but if so that's an entire trait that's currently pointless. The Monster Book should have a menu to look up any monster you know about instead of having to type it in. But the typing would be a great way to do secrets. For example, the player could look up the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those being said, there's things that I think you did right too. Such as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You said our choices would have consequences, and so far they do. Which is more than I can say for a Telltale game.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I'm gonna ask not so obvious question here, was Sander telling truth? If he did, will we see MS. 2dicks? (trans content)?

rateezy

Apr 15, 2018
Sander was telling the truth but I'm not planning on adding any trans content.
Hey bunis, really loved this game, kinda sad that you only have a few patrons though since this game in my opinion is much better than some generic 3d game that has a lot of patrons, hope you continued to develop the game and here hoping this underated game will become more popular so you can update it faster :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I hope we will have some more fun with that one eyed dwarf girl in the next update, to me she was an easy go lustful girl I would like to meet again and have more of that juicy piece of that ass

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's been 10 days since the beta version of 0.4 being released for patreon supporters but the public release still not out yet, despite the post said it will be after 3-4 days. What happen?

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
It's been 10 days since the beta version of 0.4 being released for patreon supporters but the public release still not out yet, despite the post said it will be after 3-4 days. What happen?
SVS comics has a 0.4 version?
I'm not an uploader, but you could give that a go.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes