Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
question again, i slay monsters until i dont get any exp at all , and july still sayng me that i need to reach lvl 5 and until then i need to slay monster, what to do to get more quests?
I blocked exp gain after you reach level 10. After you reach bronze, leveling up is supposed to be harder so you won't be able to level up by just killing boars and falcons. I'll add more monsters in the next update so you can level up. for now guild level 10 is enough to complete all the current content in the game

Reactions: Daellhin
Aug 30, 2019
I blocked exp gain after you reach level 10. After you reach bronze, leveling up is supposed to be harder so you won't be able to level up by just killing boars and falcons. I'll add more monsters in the next update so you can level up. for now guild level 10 is enough to complete all the current content in the game
so even if hints say me to go and talk with eve to go with them , the curent content is done?

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Awesome game so far. It starts off slow, but once quests open up the story flows along nicely. I'm surprised that the story with Gabe doesn't get anywhere yet considering she is the most obvious romance path. The girls that do have content are enjoyable though.

I like the art too. It's cute.

Mar 4, 2018
I currently have trouble to finish the elf village quest without getting caught by the priestess. Whenever I'm going to her house with the eye orb, I'm getting caught and I die. Do I have to do something differently when I go to her place for the first time? I must be missing something obvious :D

Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
I currently have trouble to finish the elf village quest without getting caught by the priestess. Whenever I'm going to her house with the eye orb, I'm getting caught and I die. Do I have to do something differently when I go to her place for the first time? I must be missing something obvious :D
you have to get a protection spell from scarlet at the academy

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
I really enjoyed the game and the characters, my one suggestion would be that how the characters appear in the animations are a little off from what they look like when you talk to them or interact with them. I would much rather have a few CGs during the erotic scenes of high quality art than lower quality animations where the characters don't look great. Regardless I think the game is great.

Reactions: Bunis

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
What a wonderful game (LOVE the artwork and the character designs!). Definitely one of my favorites of the year. Keep up the good work! Bunis

edit: Considering the plentiful 'cumming inside' going on, is there any chance of actually getting some of the girls pregnant?

Reactions: Erosoft and Bunis

Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
th
What a wonderful game (LOVE the artwork and the character designs!). Definitely one of my favorites of the year. Keep up the good work! Bunis

edit: Considering the plentiful 'cumming inside' going on, is there any chance of actually getting some of the girls pregnant?
thanks! yeah, there will be pregnancy content but only for some girls.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes