Audioholic

Mar 6, 2018
I asked Cynthia for clothes for Thea but she never gives them and now im stuck.

EDIT: i also can't complete the alpha hunt quest. i kill the alpha falcons but i just doesn't count.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Are you using an old save? old saves don't work
I think I got a bug in this version: When I'm hunting Alpha Falcon quest again, it said I should talk to Evelyn after hunt down 3 of them...Yet it would seem like I can't, no matter how many time I go into the forest in the afternoon and kill them the dialogues still the same "Ok that one falcon down" and no progress at all

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Holy shit, that Elf Priestess was a nasty bitch... Not just racist against human but very evil too
And Aerin, what a very sweet girl that need lot of love
Ps: Nessa too, a very horny elf guard that we all need in our life. Hopefully we will have some moment with Evelyn in the future

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Let me guess, this update won't continue the main story again?
It continue the main story, with you go to Evelyn's elven village and helping her solving lot of incident. And it have some multiple outcomes, could be bad or good ending for the village quest so you better have a save the moment your character set foot in there and tried everyway possible (best would be to choose to help both the candidates)
And this update most likely focus on elves, so have fun with juicy elf

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Are there no scenes with Eve? seems odd considering the update was centered around her.
No, not yet... Even though this update was about Evelyn, she wasn't a love target yet but her friend Aerin and Nessa are (with the bonus of revenge sex against the Priestess)
Hopefully we would have some with her in later update, the same to MC classmate and the roomate

Audioholic

Mar 6, 2018
No, not yet... Even though this update was about Evelyn, she wasn't a love target yet but her friend Aerin and Nessa are (with the bonus of revenge sex against the Priestess)
Hopefully we would have some with her in later update, the same to MC classmate and the roomate
Forget what i said, there is an entire route for her. It starts after you complete the village.

Reactions: Bunis

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Audioholic Nevermind, I think I found it. You need to go to Evelyn room in Adventure guid to trigger a hunting quest with her
And DAMN...THAT H SCENE WITH EVELYN WAS SO GODAMN HOT

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Bunis after playing this new update, I think I found some problem in the game:
_First would be with the questlog: I dont know if other be like me but it kinda "dead" after I done all the available old quest, even when Avelyn ask me to hunting Lebric together the quest aren't talk anything about it. In fact, it's still only have that quest "go talk to Ave to go on a quest with them" with Sander and not updating to newest quest at all
_Dialogues: Some words and text kinda missing, to me it was not serious but someone could be uncomfort with it
_I think we need to have some gallery, or simply put a magic item to recall the old scenes to the merchant and the player could buy it to rewatch them again so that you don't need to have many saves. Because there was alot of moments that can't be rewatch again so it would be better to have that

Reactions: Bunis
Aug 30, 2019
question again, i slay monsters until i dont get any exp at all , and july still sayng me that i need to reach lvl 5 and until then i need to slay monster, what to do to get more quests?

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
question again, i slay monsters until i dont get any exp at all , and july still sayng me that i need to reach lvl 5 and until then i need to slay monster, what to do to get more quests?
Have you tried the quest board or the hints if something was missing?

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes